32

'I love you, Jungkook'

Jungkook's eyes widen. 'You- You what?' Disbelief is prominent in his voice. Taehyung repeats himself 'I love you Jungkook. I know we can't live this life forever but everything currently is perfect. And you know what? You are the person who makes it perfect without you I would still be this loner without friends. I love you and I want to spend every left second I have with you.'

Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hips and digs his fingers deep into his skin. Taehyung feels a deep sensation coming from the parts where Jungkook's hands are. It feels like every part of him is on fire. 'Taehyung.  Thanks for making this dreadful life liveable. I -' Jungkook answers but doesn't really know how to continue.

Taehyung reaches out and strokes Jungkook's cheek. 'You don't have to say anything back if you feel uncomfortable. I know it was hard to get over Jin and it will take time for you especially after meeting him two months ago.' Taehyung whispers in Jungkook's ear and short after saying this he places a soft kiss behind it.

The genie's breath hitches. It's his soft spot Taehyung aimed at and he knows if his boyfriend continues placing kisses there nothing can hold him back. But unfortunately, Taehyung does, not aware of the consequences.

Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hips even tighter and his left hand slowly travels down to his ass. The other one makes his way up under his oversized pullover. Even the small skin on skin interaction drives Taehyung crazy. But he wants more. Getting touched from the person he loves makes him feel loved too. So he starts sucking at Jungkook throat which makes the genie whimper.

He travels down until he reaches Jungkook's collarbones. Unluckily the genie's clothes don't give him access to get even deeper. So he lifts his head and asks 'Can- Can I pull it off?'. Taehyung is beyond nervous. Today it's going to be the day nothing would interrupt them. Jungkook nods and lifts his arms to makes it easier for Taehyung to remove the shirt.

Taehyung takes his time to look at the genie. This well-defined abs and those terribly beautiful pink nipples make him drool way too long over Jungkook. So Jungkook takes the opportunity and also lifts Taehyung's hoodie.
He helps the genie to remove it and smiles when Jungkook starts running his fingers over his body.

He could have worked out more often to offer his boyfriend more but he's not the type of guy to do so and he's feeling great in his body. Jungkook makes him feel this way because the genie touches him at the places no one has ever dared to. His hips his little tummy. He does it so softly that he can feel that Jungkook isn't upset about it and that he loves every inch of him.

Jungkook puts his arms around Taehyung's neck and pulls him down into a deep kiss. After kissing for a while it gets more heated and their tongues dance together in rhythm. They explore each other's mouths without really thinking about it.

Slowly Taehyung starts to grind his hips on Jungkook's lap whereupon Jungkook breaks the kiss to inhale deeply. He closes his eyes and tries to contain himself. Taehyung drives him crazy and Taehyung knows it. He knows that the genie likes it and continues with this movement.

He's also increasing his tempo he can feed himself and the genie harden in their pants. 'Let's get in the bedroom' Jungkook manages to say through gritted teeth. Taehyung hums in agreement and the genie lifts him up and they stumble in their shared bedroom.

Jungkook presses Taehyung against the wall who's still in his arms and his legs slung around Jungkook's waist.
They continue kissing each other roughly and soon they end up on the bed. Taehyung is below Jungkook whose elbows are propped next to Taehyung's head.

Jungkook rolls his hips down which makes Taehyung harden even more and let out a slight moan. He isn't ashamed just surprised what noise he just made. Jungkook realizes that but just gives him a proud smile which instantly vanishes any left fear in Taehyung.

Then Jungkook attacks Taehyung's throat and giving him teasing yet passionate kisses which will definitely leave some bruises. He travels down until he reaches his right nipple. Slowly he takes it between his lips and starts nibbling on it. He soon adds his tongue and swirls it around it while his hands manage to get down the front of Taehyung.

Jungkook stops when he reaches Taehyung's belt and looks up to get the permission to go further. His boyfriend just nods because he gets more excited every passing second.
With slightly shaking hands Jungkook unbuttons the jeans and pulls it slowly down. After a few seconds, Taehyung is left in his boxers. Jungkook looks at Taehyung and kneels down to give even more kisses on the other's body. This time he starts at the inner side of his thighs. He goes up further until he's reaching the fabric of Taehyung's underwear.

'Can you please stop teasing?' Taehyung whimpers whereupon the genie chuckles. 'Of course, do you want me to,  help you out?' Jungkook offers and points at the obvious boner inside Taehyung's boxers. He just nods and hisses when Jungkook pulls at the last piece of clothing.

Now his boyfriend is in front of him fully naked and exposed. He reaches out and takes Taehyung's dick in carefully in his hand. 'You are so beautiful' Jungkook whispers and Taehyung grabs the sheets he's lying on tight and tries his best to suppress a loud moan.
He hasn't touched himself in a while and now that Jungkook does it makes it even harder to come instantly.

Jungkook bends down and gives Taehyung dick a small kiss on the tip. There's already precum coming out of Taehyung cock and so Jungkook opens his mouth and takes Taehyung's length full inside his mouth.

There's no way that Taehyung can hide the pleasure Jungkook is giving him anymore and he lets out a loud moan. Glad that Taehyung likes what he does he starts bobbing his head up and down. If it's even possible Taehyung hardens even more and he can slowly feel himself reaching his limit. Jungkook grips Taehyung's tighs hard and increases his speed. He almost gags at the impact Taehyung's dick is giving him.

'Jungkook I'm gonna c-' He manages to speak during his moaning mess.
Nevertheless, Jungkook doesn't stop and Taehyung can't hold himself back anymore and comes in the genie's mouth. Jungkook manages to swallow it all and looks down at his sweating and exhausted boyfriend.

'That was- awesome ' Taehyung's let out taking huge breaths. It feels like he wasn't able to breathe for a few minutes and now his lungs have to take in as much oxygen as possible.
Jungkook lies down next Taehyung and puts an arm around his waist.
'I love you too.'  He says fully aware of his words. Taehyung turns his head and smiles fondly.

'Do you also need someone to help you out?' He asks still smiling. Jungkook shooks his head. 'Nah it's fine. We continue this another time.
Taehyung is feeling an impact of tiredness overcomes him and his eyes fall close. 'Mh okay. Then I am gonna slee-' he can't even finish his sentence and he's asleep. Jungkook gives him a small kiss of the forehead and cuddles his lover until he also falls asleep.

 Jungkook gives him a small kiss of the forehead and cuddles his lover until he also falls asleep

How do you like it?