33

2 and a half years pass and it's the day Taehyung is graduating

2 and a half years pass and it's the day Taehyung is graduating. He can finally leave university behind him and move on. It has been his dream to finally work and be independent. With Jungkook on his side, he can be this man because the genie supports him in every way possible.

It's 8 am and Taehyung runs through the apartment trying to pull on his trousers and buttoning his shirt at the same time. 'Have you seen my red tie?' He shouts and almost falls when he trips over some old newspapers.

'It's on the kitchen table, I think' the genie shouts from the bathroom where he styles his hair. Jungkook decided last year that he shouldn't waste his time studying and instead got a nice job where he earns money for the apartment in which they are still living in.

'Found it!' Taehyung yells and tries to put it on properly but he's bad at things like that. So he rushes to his boyfriend to ask him for help.

'Can you tie it for me?' He asks him whereupon Jungkook nods. They both stay close to each other and the moment Jungkook is finished he pecks Taehyung's lips softly.
'I love you' he whispers against his plump lips. And Jungkook does indeed. Every moment they have shared is special and he can't imagine living without him anymore.

It's like he's welcomed in the world of humans and the genies forgot about him. Even Taehyung's parents treat him like he's part of the family. They weren't surprised or annoyed that he brought Jungkook, a man, home. They told Taehyung's parents that Jungkook's an orphan and hasn't real parents. They didn't press further.

Today they will meet again and Jungkook looks forward to it because he has a special surprise for Taehyung. His lips turn upward by just thinking about the special event.
'What are you thinking about?' Taehyung wonders and grazes his fingers along Jungkook's jawline.

It's like Jungkook's awakening from a short daydream and gathers himself quickly. He grabs Taehyung's waist hard and massages it. 'I'm just thinking about the amount of time we'll have until your job starts.' Jungkook whispers lustful in Taehyung's ear. Even though it wasn't what he has been thinking about, it isn't a lie after all. He takes his earlobe in his mouth and licks slightly on it.

He then gives his boyfriend kisses on his neck and starts sucking on his sweet spot. 'Jungkook I really approve your idea and I bet we can use this time useful. Buuuut-' Taehyung tries to push Jungkook away but the grip from him just tightens. 'Mhh- I love you so much' Jungkook hums against Taehyung's neck whereupon Taehyung blushes.

'Ok after the ceremony I am fully yours but I don't want my parents and professors to see any hickeys!' He promises which makes Jungkook stop planting bruises on Taehyung's throat. He smiles content in his lovers eyes but then realizes that a lot of time has passed.

'Shit Tae we have to go!' He points at the clock which is placed on the wall. Taehyung's eyes widen and he pushes the genie to get out of the door. 'Oh my gosh! Why did you even start with that? We will be late' he shouts and runs through the apartment to gather the last necessary things, like his portemonnaie and so on.

A few minutes later they leave and celebrate Taehyung's graduation.
After that, they head to a restaurant with all his relatives.

They all sit at a huge table ordering their food. They all congratulate Taehyung for passing university well. His family is super proud and glad that he hasn't failed their expectations. Taehyung was a bit ashamed that his family cheered the most during the professor's speeches but nevertheless he's beyond proud.

So shortly after the food arrives Taehyung takes the chance to hold a small speech. He clears his throat to get the attention. 'I am so amazed that all of you were on time this year and we can sit together today and can celebrate my end of university. Wouhuuu! I really want to thank Jungkook, my boyfriend, who supported me during the struggles of learning for upcoming exams. I am so thankful for all of you. Your support made me go further even if the beginning was hard. Thanks that you are celebrating this moment with me, today. Ok, I uhm- Bon Appetit!' He says everyone claps their hands.

Jungkook smiles at his boyfriend and stands up as well. 'I have also something to say' he announces whereupon Taehyung and his family face him with wide eyes.

 'I have also something to say' he announces whereupon Taehyung and his family face him with wide eyes