9

Everything happens so fast

Everything happens so fast. When the first person rang the doorbell and dashed through the door many people followed. Taehyung can't keep up with counting and soon his whole apartment is floated with strangers.

In a matter of minutes, they drink a lot of beer and liquor and play drink games. They are everywhere and the party is already out of control. Taehyung dislikes this. Jungkook is nowhere to be seen so he decides to look for the genie. He has to do something. Maybe he should throw them all out? When he enters the kitchen he spots the genie.

'What are you doing on top of the counter?' Taehyung yells to Jungkook whois dancing on top of the kitchen counter. He has some kind of vodka bottle in his hand. In his arm is a pretty girl with too short clothes on.

'Ahhhcome on. Have a li-little fun.' Jungkook slurps loudly. And turns the girl around to kiss her sloppily. Taehyung can't stand the sight. What if one of them falls down during their... act. They might break their bones. Taeyhung stares at Jungkook with a stern look and the genie soon realizes that his roommate won't let him continue doing this.

SoJungkook excuses himself from the girl and climbs safely down doTaehyung and swings his arm over Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyungfeels strange. He can feel the same sensation running through his body from earlier. He's sniffing the strong cologne and the smelling of Jungkook's sweat. He smells oddly good. But soon enough Jungkook is interrupting his thoughts. 'Let's play truth or dare with some guys here.' Jungkook suggests and Taehyung agrees. He doesn't know at this point that a stupid truth or dare game also contains drinking. But he could have known better. Movies should have educated him enough. But he forgot because all he could think of at this moment was Jungkook'scologne.

Now he is sitting with plenty of young adults in a circle on the floor and give each other's truths and dares.

The first one, a girl, had to kiss someone randomly and of course, she chose Jungkook. 'Why do all girls like him?' he asks himself. It isn't like he is jealous because nobody wants him but he hates thatJungkook is different around others.

To him, he acts like an idiot. He changes his behaving every minute but most of the time Jungkook is grumpy. Maybe he doesn't like him and just wants to disappear? Who knows. But it would be weird because the next moment Jungkook can be really clingy. Taehyung doesn't really care at this point anymore. He already has a buzzing feeling running through his body. He takes another big sip from his drink, which he doesn't really know what it contains. But lots of liquor, Taehyungis sure of it.

The game continues and many other people do stupid dares and truths. The questions they ask are so private and he is wondering if they are all honest-answered. Humans are crazy. They admit secrets about their private and sex life to strangers just because of a stupid game.

After a while, it's finally his turn. All eyes are on him. 'Truth or dare' a boy with golden curls ask. He isn't sure but after a moment of hesitation he speaks out loud and slowly 'truth'.

The others roll their eyes and groan. It was obvious to them that he would choose truth. Obviously someone like Taehyungwouldn't chose to take a dare. Suddenly Jungkook digs his elbow into his ribs. 'Come on. Don't be a puss-ssy' he slurs out and it is obvious that he is really drunk. Taehyung bets that otherwise he wouldn't talk to him at all. But he wants to make to genie happy and to fulfill the expectations from the other participants from this game.

Sohe decides he changes to dare and now the others are cheering and clapping their hands.

'Mhhh'Someone is humming 'what about...' he taps his finger at his chin. 'You drink a whole bottle of whiskey or you kiss the person you like the most in this apartment'

This is an easy decision for Taehyung. The only person Taehyung knows isJungkook and never ever in this world would he kiss him. So he grabs the bottle and downs it within 20 seconds.

The alcohol runs through his veins and now Taehyung can really the impact of alcohol. They continue the game and everything seems so much funnier and relaxed now.

Heis even involved in a dare because a girl has to eat whipped cream from a boy's stomach. She decides to lick it from his one. All those things he is feeling right now overwhelms him. It's not like he gets horny but it's so special to him to get attention.

After the dare Taehyung decides to stand up and head to the bathroom. He needs to clean some left whipped cream and also really needs to pee. He stretches out his hand to pull Jungkook up. 'Come with me. I want to talk'. He doesn't know why but in his mental state he feels like he can do anything. And right now he wants to talk to Jungkook. He wants to know why he's always so moody. Jungkook, also hammered, follows him without a single complaint.

They end up together in stumbling into the small room where Jungkook appeared more than a week ago. 'What you... Wa *hiccup* you want to talk a-bout' Jungkook manages to say. He leans against the shower to steady himself.

'I- wanna thank yaa' Taehyung tells him. Even if he is drunk as fuck he is honest. He never felt more fun and had company as right now. He walks slowly to the genie. They hold each other gaze but suddenlyTaehyung is tripping.

He falls directly into Jungkook's chest. With his strong arms, he pulls Taehyung up so he can stand for himself. But Taehyung is too drunk and so he steadies himself by putting his arms next to Jungkook'shead to the wall. 'I want to ask you something' Taehyung whispers. He doesn't really need to talk much louder because their faces are close to each other.

Jungkooknods. Because of that, their noses bump into each other. It doesn't hurt them but both of them look in each other's eyes until Taehyung'sgaze wanders to Jungkook's lips. He never realized that they are so pretty. They aren't too plump, they are just perfect.

'Why are you always so mean to me?' Taehyung whispers and leans in closer.' I just want you to be normal. Not too loud and noisy. I want you ...'

The next thing that happens is that Jungkook feels Taehyung lips on his. Taehyung doesn't know why but he felt an unknown pull towardsJungkook and he couldn't contain himself anymore. It's not like he wanted Jungkook. He wanted somebody to trust, a friend. But all of the words he would have said in a sober state are gone. Because he is drunk. Really drunk and kissing the genie felt right.

And Jungkook feels the same because he is kissing the plump lips fromTaehyung back.

With all the force he could offer.