11

'Tae? Are you in there?' a feminine voice asks

'Tae? Are you in there?' a feminine voice asks. Taehyung gulps. He doesn't want to face her. He was drunk that's the only answer to this. He doesn't know how it happen- Suddenly pictures of him and Jungkook flash through his mind. Him naked, dry humping each other. Storming out of the bathroom. Then him drinking tons of alcohol. He drank so much that he made out with that girl which now knocks impatiently atthe bathroom door.

Taehyung wonders if Jungkook still remembers what happened last night. Unsure of what to do he pushes the genie lightly back. But the second after pulling him close again by his neck to whisper in his ear.

'Please say that I have left the apartment a few minutes ago' Taehyung pleads and makes puppy eyes.

'It's not my problem that you made out with her. Deal with it. Just throw her out of the apartment.' Jungkook responds loud enough for the girl to hear.

'Jungkook is that you?' she asks and after a few seconds of silence, Taehyungdigs his elbow in his rips.

He groans loud but still lets out a loud 'Yahh it's me. I think Taehyung left a few minutes ago.' he sighs, sick of the stupid lie.

'Ok, I think I am heading home now. Please tell him to text me. I want to hold contact with him I think. He was so so lovely last night.' she mentions and a blush creeps up to Taehyung's face.

After a minute they hear the front door shut close. Taehyung can finally breathe again. 'Thank you Jungkook for being there for me. You are the greatest. You were able to remove my stamp as a loser and I also have a soon-to-be girlfriend.' Jungkook says sarcastically to himself while Taehyung stays still silent.

'For what I should thank you? Now a girl expects things from me I can't give her because....' Taehyung stops for a second, he can't give her what? Love, affection because he likes... guys- No he doesn't, nevertheless he continues 'I don't know what happened last night, ok? I was drunk as fuck and then we... We made out and that stuff I don't know what happened next. It was a mistake. I woke up with a stranger in my bed. Also, my apartment is untidy and full of trash and bottles. I think some people even ordered pizza because it smells like shit in the living room. So no. I am not going to say thank you' Taehyung mutters angrily and ashamed of himself. He made out with a genie. In this bathroom, he's sitting in right now. With a certain person next to him.

'You are unbelievable' Jungkook hisses. He's furious. All he wanted is to distract Taehyung from him but yesterday event's turned out in the opposite direction.

But what makes Jungkook even angrier is that Taehyung regrets their little thing they had yesterday. Taehyung's behavior yesterday changedsomething in him. He doesn't want to act pissed towards him anymore to push him away. It's not like he likes Taehyung but there's a little spot in his damned heart that wants to kiss him again.

He wants to lick his throat and suck on his soft skin. Touch his torso and wants to run his fingers through his hair.

'Jungkook' Taehyung yells shaking Jungkook heavily. Jungkook gasps for air. He was lost in his thoughts. Taehyung watches him. Of course the last days were confusing for him because he had to live with a genie which always changed his behavior but this morning is different.

Jungkook really helped him to get rid of the unknown girl. He also patted his back when he needed it. He's still angry at him but to be honest who could blame Jungkook for having a party at his house to integrate him with the other students?

But since he said that yesterday night was a mistake and that he regrets the following events Jungkook frowns and avoids his gaze. He's silent until Taehyung shakes him.

'I am sorry' Jungkook says he isn't sure where this conversation might lead but he wants to talk. He wants to change. To clear things up between them. He wants them to be friends.

'For what?' Taehyung asks who is slightly shocked because he hadn't expected him to apologize. Especially when he is also acting like a dick. This whole situation is confusing and he doesn't know where he stands right now. Especially that he admitted that he remembered parts of their act yesterday. The look in Jungkook's eyes the second he mentioned it proved for Taehyung that he also remembers it. But this can't be a block for their friendship. They need each other and ignoring their problems will make it even for. He wants to know what is currently on the genie's mind. So he waits until he answers.

'For acting like an asshole. I should have been nicer to you. It's all because of... Him-' Jungkook whispers. His voice is raspy and his eyes are teary.

 His voice is raspy and his eyes are teary