18

Taehyung sits in his apartment

Taehyung sits in his apartment. Silent surrounds him as he stares out of his window. Outside he can see cars that pass by. Pedestrians cross the road and birds are flying through the air.

It's almost 5 pm. It's one week after he found out how he has to save Jungkook. He tries to think about a way he can find Jin. He knows that he was important for Jungkook. He could feel it.

He could see how many emotions Jungkooks eyes held the moment he told Taehyung about him. How his body started to lightly tremble. He also thought about the rules a genie has, that people have to forget about them.

Jin forget.

Forget him, Jungkook.

But how should he find someone who he just know the first name from?
And even if he finds him, how can he persuade him to cry over someone he has already forgotten?

He doesn't know and it increases Taehyung a big headache. He also had the idea to ask Jimin to help him but he doesn't want to involve him further. He already made him suspicious about the genie thing.

Jimin might ask questions. He definitely would.

Taehyung is just glad that the whole week he could avoid him and that he doesn't share any subject with him.

Suddenly Taehyungs stomach grumbles and he groans. The time he had spent with Jungkook he had freshly cooked food on the table. Now his fridge is empty like his head.

He walks around the kitchen to find something eatable but he couldn't find anything.
So he just sits down on his sofa and grabs the tv remote. He pushes the button to start the television.

Time passes and he skips through hundreds of channels. Nothing interesting. Maybe he should go out and stop moping around. Sitting around and beat time won't help anyway.

So Taehyung stands up, turns the tv off and heads to the bathroom to fresh himself up.

30 minutes later in a club

Taehyungs sits at the bar with some T-shirt and jeans on. He doesn't care about clothes at all so he didn't bother himself to just dress casually. The other people here look much fancier.

He orders his fifth shot of tequila. It takes a bit time to feel the sensation of alcohol in his body and to make the progress faster he drinks as fast as he can.

Maybe alcohol will enhance his imagination about to save the genie.
A few minutes later someone sits down next to him. He turns his head around and faces a certain person.

Jimin.

Taehyungs eyes go wide open. He is unable to speak. Jimin looks so different than usual. His hair is brushed bag and he wears a velvet shirt that reveals his collarbones and a bit of his torso.

He looks, oddly good.

Jimin starts to chuckle when he realizes the other one is checking him out. 'Done?' He asks playfully.

Taehyung is caught back to reality. 'Ugh' he coughs slightly 'you look, different. Hadn't expected you in a club'
He tries to say as casual as he can.

'The owner of the club is my cousin and I have to keep an eye on the people here without let them knowing.' He responds and flashes a big smile.

'What takes you here? You seemed a bit stressed out in the university. Every time I called you in the hallway you ran away.' He asks a bit insecure if Taehyung ignored him on purpose.

Taehyung feels the upcoming tension between them and wants to turn his chair a bit to distract himself. But suddenly the alcohol hit him and he almost falls from the chair.

Immitandly Jimin catches his hand.
They look at each other but soon Taehyung pulls his hand out of Jimin's grip. Taehyung gulps and starts to speak. 'Can you help me with something?' He asks whereupon Jimin raises his eyebrow.

'Only if you return me a favor' he answered. Taehyung nods 'Anything as long as you help me'.
Jimin smirks 'Deal!'

Together they are stronger. Together they have more ways to find Jin. But has Jimin really the ability to him?

 But has Jimin really the ability to him?