12

'Him?' Taehyung asks

'Him?' Taehyung asks. He is confused. The way Jungkook behaved towards him was because of a certain person?

Jungkook gulps unsure how to start. 'Yes. He was the previous owner of the magic lamp. We got along really well but....' Jungkook trails off. How should he explain Taehyung that he was in love with Jin? A human. That they had a relationship.

Taehyung reaches out to grab the genie's hand. 'You are afraid to make friends with me because sooner or later you'll leave me?' He asks unsure.
Jungkook nods surprised. He didn't know that Taehyung is so smart to figure the situation out so easily.

'But please Jungkook lets make a deal. You have to behave friendly when you are around me. I hate your change of mood when you growl at me out of all the sudden. It's exhausting and I can't handle it. It also scares me, to be honest. If you are willing to be friendly I'll be a good hoster for you and buy your clothes ad all the thing's you actually need. Deal?' he suggests the genie and stretches out his hand.

Jungkook hesitates for a second and watches his big hand. Taehyung had long fingers compared to his. Finally, he takes the others hand and they shake them firmly. 'Deal' he murmurs.

'Good. Can we finally clean that mess in the living room. And please help me to get rid of the girl. Should I call her and say "It's was just a misunderstanding"?' Taehyung worries and paced around, the genie following him.

'Euh. Ja that's a good idea. But do you really want to get rid of the first girl that is interested in you?' Jungkook asks him and smirk. 'I mean don't you have ... needs?'

Taehyung turns around and drops the trash bag he is holding. He furrows his brows 'Who said that she was the first girl?'. He puts his hand on his hip and watches Jungkook expectfully.

'I mean' Jungkook stutters. He couldn't believe Taehyung ever had something with another girl before. He is so antisocial and sometimes really weird. His haircut is weird and he dresses like he actually doesn't want someone around. 'Did.. did you have a girlfriend before?'

'To be honest she tricked me. But' Taehyung holds his index finger up. 'I had a girlfriend. In high school senior year. She was really pretty. Her hair was brown and curly and she had freckles all over her face. She was pretty popular and many boys wanted to fuck her. One day she just came around and pretended she liked me.' He tells Jungkook being absolutely honest.

Taehyung wants to reach something. He knows that Jungkook didn't tell him the whole truth about Jin. To be exact: he told him nothing. Taehyung wants to trick him and tells him about his life. The genie might also tell him more.

'I was a fool to believe someone like her would like me. But we had sex a couple of times and I was happy. But one day I caught her with the head of the football team. They made out and she told him about the plan her best friends made. She just wanted to fool me because I am a loser.' He shrugs and continues to collect the empty cups.

Jungkook doesn't know how to react. He imagines how happy Taehyung probably was and that the awful thing the girl did to him is the reason for Taehyung being so antisocial. It would also explain why Taehyung cried when he figured out he spent a night with a girl. He's probably just too scared that something like that happens again.

'Are you going to help me or just undress me with your eyes?' Taehyung says amused. Jungkook scoffs and collects himself. He bends down and together they clean the apartment.

A few hours later
Jungkook and Taehyung head outside to get some food

'But I want Chinese food!' Jungkook complains. Together they walk around the food court and argue about what they are going to eat.
'Remember; we had a deal. Be nice and stop making people look at us. It's embarrassing!' Taehyung hisses.

Jungkook is just about to yell at Taehyung when someone suddenly calls Taehyung.

They both turn around to see the girl he woke up with.

'I just wanted to say thank you. And I am so sorry for thinking about your question last night so long. But yes. I would really like to be your girlfriend'

 I would really like to be your girlfriend'