16

'I have to make up a plan to save him'

Three days went by and from 72 hours Taehyung probably just slept 8

Three days went by and from 72 hours Taehyung probably just slept 8. Since the accident Taehyung searches for someone or at least something that can help him. He looks up for ways to reanimate a genie on the internet. But all he had to find was useless.

Now he is sitting in the library of his university. He has some final exams he has to study for but all he can think about is the genie. These 3 days without him he realized how much he misses him.

He misses the company around him. Someone he can laugh and cook with. Now he is lonely and has to lives in sadness and sorrow.

In front of Taehyung are about 23 books. They deal with supernatural creatures, mythology, and other stuff.
He flips through countless pages. His head is resting on his hand. 'How am I supposed to find something' he yaws out. His eyelids are heavy and he is sick of being left in the dark. He couldn't find anything to help Jungkook.

Suddenly someone slaps his hands on the table Taehyung is sitting at. Taehyung let out a small shriek. He raises his head and his eyes find a young man in front of him.

His eyes burn like fire. Taehyung doesn't know what he did wrong so he raises his eyebrow and waits for the stranger to say something.

The young man in front of him breaths loud as if he had run a marathon. 'You have a lot of interesting books there' he says while breathing heavily. 'Do you look for something specific. I am a professional with supernaturals'

Taehyung gives himself an inner facepalm. Now he has to deal with a passionate freak. But on the other hand, the boy might know more about genies instead of him.
So he nods and offers the other one a small smile. 'Yes, that would be really nice. I have to find information about genies.' He explains while he fiddles with his hands.

'Genies, huh?' The boy smirks while he sits down. 'I thought you would be more the ghost or werewolf type.' He laughs hysterical. Taehyung just looks at him in shock. How he has to deal with a university student who acts likes a child.

'Ok, I can help you. I am Jimin, what's your name?' Jimin asks him when his laughter dies down in a second. 'My name is Taehyung. And I have to find out ho-how to reanimate a genie, just for fun obviously' he stutters. He looks shy around trying to avoid the confused look Jimin is giving him.

'That's really specific. Mhh, let me think about it' Jimin answers. He taps his index finger against his chin and looks around the library. 'I think we won't find anything here. He has to sneak into another university library.' He smiles smugly to Taehyung.

'Ok let's go' Taehyung says after a second hesitation. Is he really going to break into a library? In the past, he ever was on the side of the law but since he deals with a genie he's breaking the law now and then.

In front of the other university

'It's pretty dark' Taehyung mentions.

'But luckily I have a flashlight' Jimin answers and pulls the tiny flashlight out of his pocket. 'How is that suppose to give us enough light?' Taehyung scoffs a bit shocked about Jimin's stupidity.

'Hey I just want to help you' he says and slaps Taehyung arm. 'Now come on.' He orders and grabs Taehyungs hand. Taehyungs eyes go wide open when the tiny hand is around his large on.

Jimin pulls him into the university and through a few hallways that lead to the library 'Do you know which way we have to go to?' Taehyung whisper-yells. Jimin just nods his head and walks deeper into the huge building. In comparison to their uni, this one is much bigger and more modern.

If Taehyung had the money he would definitely study here but he's fine with his little university especially the teacher seem much nicer than the ones here.

'There it is' Jimin whispers softly and points with the flashlight to a big room at the end of the hall.
'Be extremely quiet. Sometimes there is a night guard' he warns Taehyung who gets sweaty hands.

What if they get caught? What if they can't find a solution to help Jungkook.

What if Jungkooks time is already over?