4

Taehyung stares in Jungkook's eyes

Taehyung stares in Jungkook's eyes. He is perplexed about his comment.

'What...What do you mean?' he stutters because he isn't sure what to think anymore. Did the genie prank him? Of course, he's always joking around and never takes anything seriously but that was on a different level. He couldn't actually play that.

'You thought I was dead. So you bend down to kiss me? I haven't thought you would love me that fast.' the genie tells mostly himself becauseTaehyung still can't believe what he's telling him.

He feels like the whole world is spinning around. All he wanted was to help him.

After a few seconds of silence, Taehyung gulps. Finally, he finds is voice again. 'I... I am sorry I wanted to reanimate you because you fainted and I wished that you should be as human as possible and ...you, you could be dead!'

Jungkookstarts to laugh. It isn't a quiet chuckle, no. He burst out into laughter and tears are forming in his eyes. He holds his stomach because it aches.

Thousands of questions appear in Taehyungs brain. This dude is crazy and he doesn't understand him. Why didn't he wish him to disappear in his stupid magic lamp where he belongs?

Now he's 'human' and ...

'You can't live with me' he shouts out. This thought hit him a few seconds ago. It's impossible because he has just one bed and can't afford the extra food.

'What?' Jungkook abruptly stops his laughter. He looks concerned and afraid because it's been a long time since he left his magic lamp. Plus he is nearly a human. Who can possibly die because he's cold or doesn't get enough food?

'ButI have to' he shouts back.

'I can't afford this. I have to buy more food and there's just one bedroom.' Taehyungs argues.

Jungkookthinks about the existing and truly big problem.

'We could share the bed or one of us sleeps on the couch we could change every two days. And I could cook because I am Jungcook' he sarcastically laughs to swing up the mood.

ButTaehyung doesn't feel like laughing so he just stands up and sighs.
'Fine' he mutters under his breath and Jungkook'seyes glisten in joy and happiness.

'Thank yo- ... No. That was the least you could do, let me live with you because I could be terribly mad at you because you changed my body and stole my power to fly.'

'Shutup. We have to go to university. Now!' Taehyung commands.

In the university

'I can't believe you forced me to wear this sweater. It looks so awful. Can we go shopping later?' Jungkook asks but he already figured out Taehyungs answer. By looking at these clothes,  baggy trousers with an oversized shirt and slippers as shoes, he can't imagine Taehyung to go shopping often. And even if he does only those fairtrade shops who sell hundred percent ecological clothes.

'Ya' he says loud and clear.

Jungkookimagined that he would say 'hell no' or 'fuck off' but his answer made him stop in his tracks.

'Come on. What are you waiting for?' Taehyung turns around and raises a brow.

'Are you serious?' Jungkook shows his bright bunny smile and fiddles excited with his fingers.

'Yes. We really need groceries.' he says in amusement and keeps walking. Suddenly someone punches his arm.

'Liar! All the people look at me. I want some new clothes. Notgroceries'
Jungkook pouts. Taehyung realizes that indeed many people look at him. But not because of his clothes. Taehyung has to admit, Jungkook is attractive and mostly girls turn around after they pass them in the hallways.

Jungkookhas great features and he's a total eyecatcher. Especially with his bunny and childish smile.

'Now you look at me the same way the others do. Stop it' Jungkook caught Taehyung staring and pouts. He crosses his arms in front of his chest and stares at the floor.

Taehyungrolls his eyes and keeps walking. He can't stand Jungkook's childish behavior right now, even though it's cute. 'Come on. Our first lesson starts soon' he tells him.

In the fifth lesson

Taehyunggets disturbed by a loud snore. He turns his body to his left to see a sleeping Jungkook with his head on the table.

He hesitates to touch him but after a few seconds, he shakes his body violently. 'Wake up idiot.' He hisses in the others ear.

The next moment the sleepy genie lays on the floor, from getting shaken so heavily  He groans in confusion. 'What the fuck. I had such an amazing dream'

'AndI had an amazing lesson till you snored. Pay attention.' Taehyungmakes big eyes and points to the professor.

Jungkookanswers with a loud snort and rolls his eyes.

On the way back home

'There's a shop with nice clothes. It will just take a second. Promise.' Jungkook exclaims and is already halfway in the store.

Taehyungnods and follows him with a sigh. He leans against the wall and watches how Jungkook grabs many black sweaters and jeans.

After a minute he enters the changing room and for a while it's silent. There aren't any other customers in the store so Taehyung plays on his mobile.

'Can you look for some boxers and socks for me?'