21

Jimin, Taehyung and the seven Jins walking down the corridor to Jungkooks room

Jimin, Taehyung and the seven Jins walking down the corridor to Jungkooks room. The nurses throw strange looks towards them but they simply ignore them. The noises of the shoes fill the silent air around them.

The tension is thick and the nervousness of all of them heighten.
Finally, they are in front of the genies room and Taehyung grabs the doorknob. His sweaty palms push it down and the heavy white door opens.

Jimin gestures the Jins to enter the room. When they are all inside they glance shocked and awkwardly at Jungkook. His unmoving body scares the strangers who are mostly aware now that they won't get a nice trip for free.

'So' Jimin coughs and breathes in and out. His eyes are glued to the genie. It's the first time he makes contact with something supernatural and he is afraid. 'W-We need your help. 'That's why you are here' he tells them and points on Jungkook.

His breath hitches when he slightly touches him. It was just his fingertip but he can literally feel the magic that surrounds him. Maybe it's just his brain that tricks with him but he wants it to be real. Of course, he is afraid that Taehyung just fools around but why should he? The taller next to him glances down to him. He looks so innocent, so pure. He is also known as a weirdo. Why should he play with his only friend?

'His friend' Jimin continues and lifts Taehyung shivering hand. Their gaze switch from Jungkook to Taehyung and they look at him expectfully. 
'He is in a coma and we know that there is a connection between one of you and him. We need you to wake him. All of you were once in therapy because of a lack of memories. This guy' Jimin shows again on Jungkook 'can help you guys to remember. We are sorry that it's not a travel event but we hope you'll help us.' Jimin says with an apologizing look on his face.

During his speech, some of the Jins have started talking and murmuring to each other. Of course, they are shocked but on the other hand also pitiful towards Jungkook and Taehyung.

One of them looks kind of pissed and coughs. His voice is raised and his fist balled 'I would have never come if I had known that this is all a stupid joke. I can not remember and you just fool around. I think I am going. Good luck, idiots' the last part was just murmured but still for everyone in this room audible, except Jungkook obviously.

He grabs his back and is about to walk out when one of the Jins grabs his arm. His shoulders are broad and his face looks really generous. 'What's wrong with you? These boys need our help. You don't even know what to do and gives this poor boy up. Stay!' He tells him. His attitude is strong and full of hope. From the others, their doubtful thoughts disappear after the specific Jins speak.

Jimin's and Taehyungs face lit also up and the Jin who was supposed to go out has now an annoyed expression on his face, but he stays.
Taehyung claps in his hand. His bravery finally returned and speaks up 'then let's go. We have just a few hours time until the visitor time is up.' 'That's right! The plan is that every one of you comes in alone with one of us watching you and you have to cry over Jungkook. Taehyung is going to tell you a story about him and maybe that will work to awake him.' Jimin continues to tell the plan the two boys made up when they planned the current event.

'Okay let's go then.' Another Jin who was silent until now says.