31

Things are going well between them

Things are going well between them. Before Jungkook was in a coma they argued a lot and they were always angry at each other for different reasons. Of course, they had good phases but every time things went well they turned out bad. Even that bad that Jungkook fell in a coma.

But at this moment now everything is perfect. It has been 2 months now and Jungkook is currently in the kitchen cutting some vegetables. 'Mhh what are you cooking today? Taehyung hums who appeared in the kitchen a few seconds ago and hugs Jungkook from the back.

'It's gonna be a surprise' Jungkook happily responds. He loves to tease Taehyung because he knows how curious he his. Taehyung pouts 'But I want to know'.
Jungkook lets go of the knife and grabs Taehyung's hands and turn him around. 'You'll find out as soon it's finished. You prepare the table if you want to.' Jungkook suggests him and intertwines their fingers. Taehyung smiles and gives Jungkook a small kiss on his cheek. He then lets go of his hands and puts some plates and glasses on the table in the living room.

'Mhhh where did I put my lighter?' He mumbles to himself. Taehyung wants to light the candles but it seems like his lighter just disappeared. Maybe he should clean this apartment more often. But since Jungkook and him are at university most of the time it seems like there's not much time to tidy anything up.

The time they have left they use to watch movies, go out and maybe from time to time making out. But most of the times when it became superheated and Taehyung was sure they would end up naked something interrupted them. One time when Jungkook licked on his nipples his mother called. The other time some friends came over to hang out.

It seems like faith doesn't want them to go further but Taehyung wishes so bad that things will take the next step.
Deep in thoughts, he hasn't realized that Jungkook is putting the dish on the table and watches him. 'What are you thinking of? You seem deep in thoughts.' Jungkook points out.

'Ughhhhh nothing nothing. Just about the weather' Taehyung lies. As if he would admit that he thought about having sex with Jungkook. He can feel his body heating up and his ears turn a deep shade of red. Jungkook, of course, noticed this but just chuckles.

'Come on. Let's eat.'

After dinner

'That was super delicious. Your lasagna is definitely the best' Taehyung hums while he rubs his belly.

'Taehyung I want to ask you something.' Jungkook says seriously. Taehyung looks up concerned about the serious tone the genie has.
Jungkook takes his hand and giving it a squeeze. 'It's nothing bad. Don't be worried.' He reassures Taehyung whereupon Taehyung exhales.

'Wh'what's the matter?' He stutters.

'Taehyung it has been a while now and I want us to be labeled. Do you, do you want to be my boyfriend. I promise you I will do my best to make you happy. Even if I can't be with you forever. I like you, heck even more than that. I'm falling for you, every day that passes I am falling even further. So please be my boyfriend.'
Jungkook says and grabs Taehyung's hand even harder, afraid that the older will let it go.

'Of course I want to be your boyfriend. Jungkook you make my life better, why wouldn't I want be your boyfriend? Before I met you I was poor, which I still am, but that doesn't matter. But I was also poor of making friends and you really changed me, in a good way. Because of you, I met people like Jimin.' Taehyung responds and stands up to walk around the table. He leans down to kiss the genie.

The moment their lips met it's like everything disappears around them.
Taehyung couldn't be happier. Jungkook is now his labeled boyfriend and together they can make the best of their life together, even if they won't be together until they die.

Slowly Jungkook pulls at Taehyung's body and takes him on his lap. After kissing for while they break their kiss because of their lack of oxygen. They lean their foreheads at each other and stare into each other's eyes.

And then Taehyung finally admits. He admits something that's burning in him since a while.

'I love you, Jungkook'