23

Taehyung sighs

Taehyung sighs. Just one Jin is left and he sets all his hope on him.
It's the broad-shouldered Jin with a charming smile always tugged on his lips.

'You know' Taehyung begins 'You are the last one, our last hope!'. Jin nods, well aware of it. 'He's beautiful' Jin whispers when he caresses Jungkook's cheek with his hand.
'Tell me how did all of this happen?' He asks carefully.

Taehyung tells him the whole story about him and Jungkook from the very beginning. Jin listens attentively
and thinks about what Taehyung tells him. He never let go of Jungkook.
After Taehyung has finished Jin sighs. 'I am so sorry for you' he states.

'Don't be! It's not your fault. It's mine. I shouldn't have pressured him to tell me about you. I should have accepted his opinion. But I didn't and now I have to fix it. I hope it isn't too late and you can help me, us. I.. I like him. He's a close friend and I can't lose him like that.' Taehyung confesses. His powerful attitude makes Jin smile.

But his eyes scan the room for Jimin who's with them. He wants someone to confirm it. Like a simple nod. But all he sees is a depressed Jimin. His head is down but he can still see his face. He looks like he's about to cry, over Jungkook? No.

The way Jimin helps Taehyung without any knowledge, the way he "accidentally" touch him, the way he looks at him. Jimin likes Taehyung without a doubt.

And this whole situation makes him cry. He's been in that situation before. An unrequited love with more than just one person involved. It breaks his heart that the three have to go through this mess of feelings. Especially with a close friend to Taehyung in a coma.

A single tear rolls down his cheek. The moment Taehyung realizes a small smile appears on his face. He doesn't know the true reason for Jin's sadness but it doesn't matter. As long he's thinking about Jungkook he'll awake, hopefully. When the tear is on the edge of Jins chin Taehyungs breath becomes uneven.

It's been the 4th time this day he has to feel this anxiety, the nervousness. Not every Jin had the strength to cry over Jungkook, which wasn't surprising.
Slow-motion like the tear falls from Jin's face. And all Taehyung can think about is the way how Jungkook will thank him for saving him after he strangles him for bringing him in that situation.
His hopes are high, this Jin is nice and fun to have around and he could probably get along with Jungkook too.

So when the tear finally hits Jungkook's face the tear evaporates and a slight smoke layer wraps around his body.
Jimin jumps up and runs next to Taehyung who's also standing. He takes his shoulder to prevent him from falling. Jin is also shocked and watches the scene with wide eyes.

All of them are afraid what's going to happen next. Their brains spin like a record and no one dares to move or even flinch. Then after a moment, the smoke disappears. There's still no sign of life from Jungkook but Taehyung can sense it. This situation happened before so he knows that something happens with Jungkook. Maybe he'll awake? Or he'll die?

In this moment Jungkooks upper body jumps up and he sits straight on his bed. The 3 boys jerk away by the sudden movement.
Jungkook breathes heavily and has his eyes wide open.

They all stare at him and different feelings rise in the pit of their stomachs.