30

'And thank you for always been with me.' the genie says with a smile.

'A-always' Taehyung stutters his words almost not audible

'A-always' Taehyung stutters his words almost not audible. 'I am sorry for shouting at you like that' he apologizes to Jungkook who's somewhere else with his head. The genie's eyes scan every inch of Taehyung's face which is really close to his one. His eyes rest on Taehyung's plump lips. 'Let's not talk about it right now, there's something else we both want to do right now, don't we?' Jungkook whispers with a smirk plastered on his face. Their hearts beat like crazy and Taehyung nods which makes Jungkook closes the gap between them.

He puts his hands on Taehyung's waist and squeezes it lightly. Taehyung's body tingles where the genie touches him. It's a feeling he has never experienced before, ok maybe he has. When they made out in his bathroom. But back then he was drunk and the sensation he's now feeling is different. It's even better because now they are willingly and controlled. They both want it and won't regret it.

Taehyung isn't really sure how to respond to Jungkook's body actions so he puts his arms around the genie's neck and digs his finger in Jungkook's soft hair. Jungkook moans in Taehyung's mouth. 'Dear Lord' Jungkook mutters against his mouth which makes Taehyung smile. He likes the way to have a bit of control over Jungkook's body.

He feels Jungkook tugging at his lip with his teeth. He opens his mouth and the genie slips his tongue inside his mouth. Their tongues touch slightly. The foreign feeling makes Taehyung shiver. It's strange to feel this close to someone, someone you like, someone you could love? Is it actually love he felt all the time? The urge to help someone, the feelings he got when Jungkook looked at him or touched him.

Maybe he does love him. But he would never admit it. But maybe he should say Jungkook back that he likes him, at least that. When Jungkook breaks their kiss to let them catch their breath he uses his chance. 'I also - like you' Taehyung breathes out. He hadn't realized that he needed to breathe that badly because kissing and being this close to Jungkook feels like breathing without actually doing so.

Jungkook is someone he needs. He is like the air in his life. Without him, he feels like drowning. The genie smiles. 'You are the best thing that happened in all my sad and lonely genie days' Jungkook admits and pecks Taehyung's lips.
He rests his forehead against Taehyung's and puts his hand on his torso. Under his palm, he can feel Taehyung's heartbeat. Taehyung's cheek flush and he grabs the genie's hands and intertwines their fingers.

'Don't be embarrassed' Jungkook says but couldn't hide a small smirk. He loves the way Taehyung's heart beats like crazy. Taehyung giggles and swats Jungkook's shoulder. 'Stop doing that.' He tells the genie and pushes past him but pulling Jungkook behind him.
'I don't want you to sleep on the couch tonight.' He states which makes Jungkook chuckle.

'You want me to sleep with you?' Jungkook asks doing the innuendo purposely. Taehyung gasps pulling his hand out of the genies. He turns around and musters Jungkook. He leans against a wall, smirking brightly.

'STOP SMIRKING' Taehyung yells. 'I just don't want you to exhaust your body. You were a freaking long time in the hospital. I will sleep on the couch.' He adds which makes Jungkook's face fall.
'You won't sleep next to me? It would make me feel so much better.' He pouts, for someone else probably too exaggerated but for Taehyung exactly what makes him agree.

'Ok, I have to change in my pj's' Taehyung says and rushes out of the room to change out of his clothes he wore during the day. 'You can stay naked. I wouldn't mind' he hears Jungkook shout out of the living room. He shakes his head and rolls his eyes. He can't help it to like Jungkook's dirty words. Usually, he has been disgusted by the terms his university colleagues used but now he understands.

Maybe he understands love now. Because Jungkook made him understand.