19

The next day Taehyung wakes up with a slight headache

The next day Taehyung wakes up with a slight headache. He does feel the hangover but it isn't too bad.

He takes ibuprofen and takes a shower. Later he wants to call Jimin. He thinks while he showers. The nerdy boy will probably ask stupid questions but that isn't important anymore. He shouldn't care about what others might think.

He had to set priorities and Jungkook is definitely his priority number 1.

He pours some shampoo on his hand and rubs it over his body. Suddenly pictures of Jungkook and him kissing floats into his head and he can feel his body heating up.
'Taehyung no' he growls. He shakes his head rapidly to get these pictures out of his head.

Later Taehyung and Jimin sit in Taehyungs living room

'So what's the plan?' Taehyung asks after a while. Jimin thinks since a few minutes what they can do to find Jin.

'We can look for Jin on the internet' he responds. Taehyung raises a brow. There has to thousand of Jins but it's better than nothing.

Taehyung pulls his laptop out and opens it. He opens Google and types the three-letter name Jin in.
He sighs. Google found 20.000 results.
'Jo Jimin I think that won't help' Taehyung points out and shows Jimin the desktop.

The other drags his eyes towards the laptop on Taehyungs lap and frowns. 'Mhh that was obvious but I have an idea' his face lits up and grins devilishly.
'Give me the laptop' Jimin commands and grabs it.

Taehyung watches Jimin warily while he types like a reporter on the keyboard. A minute later Jimins face lits up again. 'Guess who found 7 Jins who were in therapy in South Korea?'

Taehyungs mouth falls open. How did he find them? And why did he search for Jins in therapy? 'Why and How?' Taehyung questions and turns the laptop to get a better view.

Jimin smiles smugly and raises his index finger like a teacher. 'People who knew a genie forget about them, mythologies say. If you have to find someone, who apparently changed the genie's life he most likely forgot him. So he must have a lack of memories so he has to be in therapy.'

Taehyung is stunned. Jimin is a genius. He would never have thought of it in life that Jin might be in therapy. That's a grandiose way to find him. Their only problem now is that they have to drive to them and they all have to cry over Jungkook.

'Close your mouth. It looks stupid' Jimin points out and lifts his finger to close the other one's mouth.
'I think we should call all of them and bring them here under a pretext. Like they won a trip to Seoul. What do you think about that? Or is your little experience over now that you have the solution?' Jimin smirks a little because he knows exactly what it isn't just for fun.

'Jimin I am sorry I can't explain to you why we do all of this. I would sound stupid but you helped me so much and I am really grateful for that. It would be awesome if you can help me with the last part. To get all 7 Jins here. Please help me. I need you' Taehyung says sincerely. He had no friends before Jungkook but he thinks that maybe he found one. Someone who he can rely on.

Jimin was a stranger who helped him out of all the sudden.

'I can understand that man. Many things sound weird. I mean I almost know ever mythologies and believe me people judge me so hard. But I am glad that you are different and accept my help. I'll do anything to help you' he assures Taehyung as if he could read Taehyungs mind.

'Okay let's do it' Taehyung beams and stretch out his fist.
Jimin and Taehyung brofist each other and start with the operation:

'Get 7 different Jins to them'