10

Taehyung doesn't know why but the sudden urge to continue kissing Jungkook is unstoppable

Taehyung doesn't know why but the sudden urge to continue kissing Jungkook is unstoppable. He roams his hands from his waist to his head and tangles his fingers into his hair. He pulls a bit whereupon the genie lets out a groan. Their lips meet shortly after again.

Jungkook's lips are soft and he is a good kisser Taehyung realized. As ifTaehyung has a comparison. But nevertheless, it feels right. Jungkook lets out a soft moan and Taehyung takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into his mouth.

Jungkook grabs Taehyung's waist and digs his fingers hard into his skin.
Their tongues are fighting for dominance. They both feel the heat erupting in their bodies and the exchange of lust is thrilling them to go further.

Their bodies smash against the bathroom walls and when they find their way to the counter Jungkook lifts Taehyung by his thighs up. Jungkook grabs the lower back of Taehyung and pulls him close. Taehyung is out of his mind, in a haze. He doesn't know what to do and just goes with the flow. He wants Jungkook. He wants him now. He lets out a moan when Jungkook starts kissing down his neck. Soon he finds Taehung's sweet spot and starts sucking on it. Taehyung is a mess of groans and moans and fiddles with Jungkook's shirt.

He soon starts to unbutton it. The moment Jungkook is shirtless Taehyung breaks the kiss to catch his breath. He is about to faint from the lack of air. He uses this chance to admire Jungkook's broad shoulders and abs. His vision is unclear because of the amount of alcohol in his body but in his mind the picture is clear. The genie is hot and he can't help it to let his finger trail over Jungkook's toned chest down to his nipples and further down.

'You-u look h*hiccup*-hot' Taehyung says with a smirk on his face. He's enjoying every second of it. With that Jungkook closes the distance between them again. Jungkook also removes Taehyung's shirt and they touch each other everywhere possible. Soon Taehyung founds himself in Jungkook's arm with his legs around his waist. Jungkook lifted him up again and seats himself on the toilet with Taehyung on top of him.

Taehyungstarts rolling his lower abdomen. He feels Jungkook's bulge hardening and increases his speed. He himself has also already a boner and he needs to get touched now. He can't explain how they did it but they soon are dry humping themselves in their boxers. Jungkook is touching Taehyung's penis with this the fabric between their skins. He grips strong enough for Taehyung to whine out. Jungkook's hand trails over the length, from the base to the sensitive head which is already producing lots of precum.

Jungkook is about to go further when an amount of heat rushes through him. Taehyung's thrusts increased to a level where he can't control himself anymore. So Jungkook grabs Taehyung's thighs to stop him doing so. But it's producing so much more heat and Jungkook has to hold himself on Taehyung to prevent that he falls from the toilet or something. He's gripping Taehyung ass really hard and roams with his fingers over it. Taehyung feels like that triggers in inner hoe, and his body rolls become even wilder. Jungkook feels his climax reaching because of it. And Taehyung feels that. He starts to pinch the genie's nipples and the sensation gets too much. He's coming in his boxers and lets out a moan while doing so. Taehyung is satisfied with his work.