5

Taehyung puts his mobile in his pocket and sighs

Taehyung puts his mobile in his pocket and sighs. This man is unbelievable. He walks straight to the cashier because he is too lazy to search.

'Do you have men underwear and socks?' he asks politely and the sweet little cashier nods.

She leads him to the underwear counter and asks after his size. Taehyungsighs in response. He doesn't know anything about the size on the lower part of Jungkook's body so he just takes something in the middle.

He waits for Jungkook to exit the changing room and takes his chosen clothes to pay them. He pays for them while Jungkook already exits the store to look around for other shops where he could shop.

Taehyungfollows him shortly after. 'You know, they were pretty expensive' Taehyung complains while he walks down the road with the genie on his side.

'But now I look much more stylish than you'll ever be' he laughs devilish.

Taehyungjust nods and after a couple of minutes, they stop at a grocery store. It is a big building with many lights on the brick wall.

'Wow!' Jungkook breathes out. He is amazed by all the lights and colors.
He follows his new roommate into the grocery store.

Taeyhungputs many things like noodles and vegetables into his shopping venture. Those are useful groceries but Jungkook adds a lot of sweets, cookies and chips. Which Taehyung hates because they give him always ache in his teeth.

'They look soooo tasty' Jungkook raves and jumps happily through the store. People glance at him but not in a way Taehyung is used to. They are mostly amazed by his looks.

Finally at Taehyung's apartment
It's about 9 pm

Taehyungand Jungkook are standing in the kitchen. Taehyung reads silently a recipe meanwhile Jungkook puts random groceries without sense into a bowl and tries to mix them.

'Doesn't look that bad. What do you think ?' Jungkook marvels at his masterpiece.

Taehyungraises his brow 'What the fuck are you doing? I am never going to eat this. I don't want to die that early.' Taehyung is about to freakout. These groceries were expensive and the genie is wasting them as if they were for free. Jungkook pouts. 'It's going to be delicious! You'll see.'

Taehyungnods annoyed and leaves the kitchen. He will do some stuff for the university meanwhile Jungkook prepares their death meal. 'I'll prepare your bed for tonight after I organized my notes from today's classes. When I am done with that I want an eatable meal on my table.' he shouted so Jungkook could understand every word he had said.

Jungkook's kitchen situation

'Ahhhhshit' Jungkook mutters under his breath when he tries to roast the mixed groceries in a pan. The pan is smoking terribly and an awful smell erupts in the air. There are already water droplets on the kitchen window. So he hurries to it to let the terribly foggy and smelly air out. Jungkook just hopes that Taehyung won't sue him for almost destroying his kitchen.

Taehyung's bed situation

Taehyungjust finished organizing his university stuff. So he gets up from his desk and walks to his lovely and well-missed bed. 'Does he really need a pillow? I mean come on I don't want to share it.' Taehyungwonders. He just has this only real pillow and it belongs to him and no one else. On the couch are even some stiff pillows. But they should be enough for the genie. He also grabs a thin blanket and walks downstairs and throws it on his couch. For the first days, the bed belongs to him. Jungkook can sleep elsewhere. He wouldn't even mind if the genie would sleep in the bathtub as long as he can sleep peacefully on a warm and bouncy mattress.

He then walks in the bathroom because he really has to pee. Sitting on the toilet he glances towards the bathtub. Jungkook's magic lamp is still neatly put beside it. He has to place it elsewhere. Even though this vase brought a lot of trouble to Taehyung's life he can't just let it rotten in his bathroom. After he did his business he washes his hands. Then he takes the vase and enters his living room. He thinks a while where people can appreciate that beauty but then realizes that there's no one to show of this golden antiquities.

He sighs and places it next to his tv. At least he can look at it during commercials on the television. He turns around to go back to the bathroom. He has to check if there are some things to tidy. When there's something in the world that Taehyung hates its untidiness. And genies. But nevertheless he hates it when towels are on the floor and stuff like that. He smells something burnt and he grunts. He can tell that tonight he won't get something to eat besides some chipsJungkook bought.

In the bathroom, he watches his reflection in the mirror in front of him. Already forgetting the reason why he even entered the bathroom he takes a closer look at his appearance. He really has to go to the hairdresser because his cut is... Not even a cut anymore. His face is pale and he seems lifeless and tired. Compared to Jungkook he's ugly and he's not even surprised that everyone ogles at him.

Maybe that's the reason why people avoid him. For others, he must seem to be unkempt and weird. Like someone who doesn't care about himself and just goes with the floor, surviving without attention. Slowly he reaches for the scissors and cuts off a few strands of his hair. He becomes braver and removes even more strands.

Suddenly he hears a knock on the door. 'Food is ready' he hears Jungkook say. He opens the door but his mouth falls wide open. Jungkook leans at the doorframe with sweat on his forehead and a smirk on his face. He ruffles his hand through his perfectly styled and smooth hair. While he looks at Taehyung's attempt to create a presentable haircut.

Jungkookssmirk fades when he realizes what Taehyung has trying to do.
'What are you doing?' he asks him speechless even though he obviously knows what Taehyung did.

'I...Um... Try to cut... My hair?' Taehyung stutters and smiles sheepishly while he points on his head.

Jungkooklaughs in response. 'Man, look at you. I'll do it later but first, we eat my grandiose dinner' He offers and chuckles a bit. Taehyung's hairs are everywhere and he can't help to find this scene amusing.

Both of them walk into the living room where the table is filled with a lot of delicious food. Taehyung is surprised. First Jungkook's offer to help him out with his hair and now there's like really good looking food on the table. And not even just a bit, quite the opposite. There's a lot, more than necessary.

'How do you did that?' Taehyung breathes out. He is fascinated by the big meal Jungkook made.

'You forgot something. I am still a genie'

 I am still a genie'