22

'Okay let's go then.' Another Jin who was silent until now says.

They all are aware that there's a possibility for Jungkook that he'll never wake up but still they all try their best

There's each one Jin who's in the room with Jungkook and Taehyung, the others are outside waiting with Jimin.

Of course, all of them have questions and Jimin tries his best to answer them. Currently, the angry Jin is inside the room. The others are relieved to be rid of him just for a few minutes.

'How Jungkook got here?' One of the Jins asked. Jimin thinks but doesn't know the exact answer. 'He's a friend of Taehyung. The two were roommates until the accident happened. I don't know much about Jungkook either. Once he threw a party. Others told me about him but I've never talked to him in person.' He explains the Jin.

He nods but now another one with green eyes and light brown hairs looks a bit confused. His eyebrows are furrowed as if he's trying to combine everything. 'So you basically don't know Jungkook but still, you're helping Taehyung without any knowledge about what's going on?' the man asks confused.

Of course, he's right, Jimin knows this. And of course, he knows that it has always been risky to trust Taehyung so blindly but Jimin is really curious. He wants to get to know Jungkook. It would be the first time for him to meet someone supernatural. Taehyung never confirmed that Jungkook is a genie but they both know that he is one.

'I know what's going on. I know parts of the story because Taehyung told me about him. But of a few parts, I had to think about by myself. Taehyung gave me hints. Jungkook is kind of... different. I might be sound stupid but he's a supe...' Jimin gets cut off by his answer because a furious Jin bursts out of the room from Jungkook.

'That's stupid.' he shouts and takes his baggage. 'Wait you haven't tried properly!' Taehyung screams while he runs after him. He wants to reach out for his arm but the angry Jin stops him and warns 'Don't fucking touch me, freak!'. Taehyungs mouth falls open and he just stands there.

Jimin can clearly see a tear escaping his eyes. He wants to go to him and comfort him but he thinks that Taehyung might be uncomfortable. So he just sits there and watches the scene.

Taehyung runs a hand through his hair and mutters 'Fine. I bet you could have never been Jungkooks friend with such a cowardly personality'
The angry Jin turns around and leaves without another word.

The grounded Taehyung turns to the queue of Jins who are willing to help and demands the next one to follow him. The next Jin is a shortie. He's at least one head smaller than Taehyung and has shaved brown hair. His nose looks like it has been broken a few times and you can't miss his bulky muscles.

Taehyung fears that the man is heartless and scary because he's definitely someone you don't want to meet in the night. After Taehyung studies him for another second the Jin speaks up 'So tell me. How can I help him?'. Taehyung is surprised by his voice. He thought his voice would be raspy and deep but it is warm and a bit higher than 'usual' men voices.

Taehyung sits down and reaches for Jungkooks hands. 'It might sound stupid and unrealistic but Jungkook's a genie. Like a Disney movie genie in a bottle.' Taehyung explains. The bulky Jin furrows his brows but doesn't interrupt him. 'One day I bought this ugly but yet so beautiful magic lamp at the flea market. At home, I cleaned it and dried it with a towel. Suddenly Jungkook appeared.' Taehyung explains further and takes a deep breath.

'Jungkook was a pain in the ass. He bothered me but one day I realized he was just trying to help me. A few days after we've met he throw a party at my house' Taehyung chuckles and thinks about the heated memories. 'He did it because I was lonely and had no friends in university. He was always on my side and taught me to cook.
With him, I went outside to discover the city and when we have been drunk even make out' Taehyung admits shyly.

The Jin is smirking. 'You two were really close I guess' he assumes but Taehyung shakes his head. 'We weren't that close. Of course, we've spent a few weeks together but Jungkook kept so many secrets. The day after the party we sat together in my bathroom. He told me about a Jin. Someone who was the most important person in his life. Only this certain Jin can help him to wake up.' Taehyung answers Jin.

'That's a really sad story. But why can I not remember him? If I have been that important once in his lifetime. Why can I not remember him?' Jin asks confused. Taehyung nods.
'When a genie disappears from its owner he loses his memories. It could be the reason for your lack of memories.' Taehyung responds with a sad smile.

The Jins eyes go wide open and he stares at Jungkook. He can't believe his eyes, that this young boy could be the reason for his lost memories.
Pictures of doctors and nurses appear in front of his eyes and a tear rolls down his cheek. Taehyung smiles lead Jin right next to Jungkook.

Slowly the tear falls and lands on Jungkooks closed eyelid. Taehyungs breath hitches. A minute he remains in his seat but still, nothing happens.
'Shit' he curses and Jin looks even sadder. 'I am sorry I couldn't help you.' He excuses and leaves.

Taehyung gets up and leaves the room. Outside Jungkooks room he shouts 'next one!'

And so Jin by Jin enters the room without success.