24

Jimin: jealousy and amazement.

The moment Jungkook opens his eyes a feeling of jealousy overwhelms him

The moment Jungkook opens his eyes a feeling of jealousy overwhelms him. The way Taehyung looks at him with so much joy and fondness in his eyes makes him feel sad. This is the first time he feels this way and he has to admit, he has a crush on Taehyung.
The first time they two have talked he knew that Taehyung is special and deserves all the love in this world.

Once he found out that the genie was in coma He had the urge to help Taehyung. He's been obsessed with supernatural creatures since he was a little boy and that his crush knows someone does make all better, or more complicated: he doesn't know because all Taehyung ever really cared about is Jungkook.

Jin: relieved and astonished

The moment Jungkook opens his eyes a feeling of relieving overwhelms him. He is the reason that he Taehyung has Jungkook, his friend, lover and roommate back. He's happy that he was the last chance for Jungkook that succeeded to awake him.

But his feelings chance the longer he looks at him. They had a past but he doesn't remember anything. How is that possible? How does he not remember but is still a really important person in the genie's life?
All he wants to do is ask him a thousand questions, and maybe they could be friends again.

Taehyung: excitement and butterflies

BUTTERFLIES?! Taehyung can feel it. The moment Jungkook had woken up in the pit of his stomach a thunderstorm of butterflies erupt. He can't concentrate anymore and the fact that Jungkook is in front of him doesn't bother him anymore. This feeling is wrong and it has to disappear. His face looks like he has just seen a ghost, pale and full of shock.

'No!'he shouts and runs out. All those feelings are too much for him to comprehend. First of all, Jungkook is back. His friend, his first and only friend. They have also found the most important person in Jungkooks life. It's Jin. This Jin who's now kneeling next to him. And then this goddam feeling in his stomach.

He has never been something more for Jungkook. Tears stream down his face and he has to disappear. He's sure that Jin will help Jungkook.
So he runs, runs until he reaches the front door of the hospital.

Soon he's outside and takes huge breaths. His lungs ache and he bends over to take a rest.
'Fuck' he groans. He stands up straight again and looks out for a bench.
He sits down and stares in the distance.

He hasn't got any tears left to cry.
So he just stares, stares until Jimin appears.

Meanwhile in Jungkook's room

'Where am I? What's going on here?' Jungkook asks confused. He looks around until his eyes meet Jins.

His breath hitches. This face is so terribly familiar. But it can't be true that right in front of him is Jin. The love of his life.
'J-Jin?' He stutters and reaches his hand out. Slowly his palm cups Jin's cheek. 'Is it you?' Jungkook whispers almost not audible.

Jin nods and Jimin uses the chance to disappear and look out for Taehyung. He cares a lot about him but the existence of Jungkook is engrossing. But now he realizes that Jungkook and Jin probably need some time alone.

Jin is obviously confused and tries to figure the whole situation out but with Jimin, himself in the same room, it won't work. So he stands up, stops staring at Jungkook and walks down the aisles.

'Jungkook, that's your name, right?' Jin asks Jungkook carefully. 'You can't remember me, right? It's always like that. I am just a stupid genie who doesn...' Jungkook tells him but Jin interrupts him. 'Shh shh. Be quiet. You can help me to remember you I am sure about that.' Jin reassures and soothes him.

Jungkook starts to sniff.
'I am sorry it's just all so... ahhh I can't explain' he groans. He never felt so powerless and weak but happy at the same time. So he let himself cry.

For the first time in a  really long time.