25

Jungkook still stays in his bed

Jungkook still stays in his bed. Jin decided to make actually a holiday out of the trip to help Jungkook. He visits him daily and talks to him for hours. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jimin are going to university and study for upcoming exams.

Taehyung has the feeling that Jungkook just wants to see Jin so he gives them the space they need. Jimin realizes how sad and unconcentrated Taehyung is and he comes up with an idea.

'Pschhtt, Tae. You owe me something. Remember?' Jimin says while he slings his arm over Taehyungs shoulder.
Taehyung stares ahead where the teacher rambles about some economic statistics. 'Did you listen to me?' He asks and pokes his non-existent biceps. His cheeks become rosy and right then Taehyung turns his head. Immediately he sees his rosy face but doesn't mention it. He doesn't want to make this friendship between them uncomfortable. So he just nods.

Of course, he listened to Jimin. But he tries to figure out what Jimin's wish could be. It's not like Taehyung is a genie himself and has that many options as Jungkook has.

'Jungkook' he whispers out loud, barely audible. 'What?' Jimin asks confused. He couldn't make out what Taehyung said but just goes with the flow. 'You owe me, so let's go out tonight.' He tells Taehyung who is off guard. 'You- u mean just go to a club, don't you? Taehyung stutters. Jimin's first intention was to ask him out on a date but the sudden change of Taehyung expression reveals that he isn't ready to date him.

So he plasters a smile on his face and responds 'Sure, what else? I am at yours .... mhh at 9pm'. Relief flashes through Taehyungs eyes and Jimin feels a hard pang in his chest. It hurts to know the person you like doesn't like you back. Or even better likes someone else.
But to stay friends with Taehyung seems more accurate than never talk to him again because he ruined anything.

'Ok yeah.' Taehyung agrees and turns his face to pay attention to the boring statistics the teacher talks about.

At 8 pm. Taehyung just wakes up from a nap.

'Ughh' Taehyung groans. He reaches out for his mobile which is right beside him in his bed. It's a bad habit he has to sleep during the day and let his mobile rest right against his face. There's a lot of unhealthy radiation that goes of his smartphone right against in his head.

After a few seconds, his eyes shot open. 'Fuck how late is it?!' he panics and stands up abruptly and looks at his nightstand where a clock is. 'Just one hour until Jimin arrives. Shit shit shit' he curses and immediately runs to his dresser and grabs some nice clothes. After that, he rushes into his shower and rubs all this dirt and dried sweat of him.

He then takes a towel to dry his skin. He changes into wide trousers and a loose shirt that reveals his collarbones. He takes a look at his reflection. His hair is already too long and if Jungkook would look at him he would be cutting his hair instantly.

His arms are like the ones of chicken and his stomach shows signs of a little belly.

That's why he's always wearing wide clothes to hide his body. Jungkook is so well built and although the two has the same high Taehyung has always felt small next to him.
Jungkook is such an outgoing person and makes friends super easily. His charisma makes you smile all day.
Everyone likes and even remembers him on spot. But then there's him.
Not that kind of a talker and a weirdo who's making people change the sidewalk.

Ok, that's an exaggeration usually people just wouldn't pay attention to him. But Jungkook is different. He cared for Taehyung. And that made Taehyung realize that he should be at the hospital. Not in a club to distract him. No, he should be there for his friend.

So he opens the bathroom, takes his coat since it's cold and texts Jimin that he can't make it today.
He starts sprinting to the bus and is on his way to Jungkook.