First Day

I arrived at Pizza Star at 1:57 just so Matt wouldn't freak out at me for the second time that day. He glanced up as I walked in and nodded in my direction, looking satisfied by my timing. I went to the locker room and put on my uniform, coming out of the room and tying my apron around my waist. Matt came up to me, and started talking to me about what we were doing that day.

"I need you to wait at tables 4, 9, 11, and 12." He said and I nodded. "Julie works here too. She takes the other tables along with Angela. Julie looked to be in her mid twenties and she was giving Matt flirty looks, while Angela was much older, and looked to be in her late 50's. I walked over to my first table.

"Hello, I'm Olive. Can I take your order?" I ask politely. He looks up at me and then smirks. The smirk made me think of Matt, but then I realized his smirk was not playful or arrogant...it was a seductive smirk. I ignored it and he looked me up and down before looking at the menu.

"Could I have a medium Pepsi and a peperoni pizza. You see I like spicy things...like you." He said and winked. I swear he was like 48 and he was hitting on me. I nodded, trying to ignore his odd flirting. I got his medium Pepsi and put in his order. I came back to his table and set it down.

"Is that all? " I ask and he smirks again.

"I wouldn't mind having a side of...Olive." He says, reading my name tag. I frown and then turn to take my other orders from the other tables. I finished with them and after a lot of flirting, the pervy guy finally asked for the check. I got it for him and he put down a 25 dollar tip for me. My eyes widened.

"Are you sure that you didn't miss count?" I ask and he grinned at me. He got up and faced me, looking me dead in the eye.

"I wouldn't do that. You deserve every cent." He said and then grabbed my butt. He turned to leave.

"Hey!" I yelled after him and he turned around. "I took you flirting with me for a whole hour and a half, then you grab my butt. I'm under age and that's just plain out of line!" I yell and I realize everyone had quited down. They were all staring. He looked a little worried, and Matt walked over to us, looking a bit confused.

"Olive, what's this about?" He asks me.

"He was flirting with me the whole time, and I ignored it until he grabbed my butt!" I said and Matt's eyes widened. Matt turned to him and was about to say something when the guy took of running. "Matt we have to go get him! He just-" I try to say but Matt covers my mouth and drags me to the locker rooms.

"Listen Olive. I know you're mad. But the last thing we want is bad attention here." He said and I frowned.

"He grabbed my butt." I said and Matt chuckled lightly.

"I understand. Please put it behind you though." He said and before I could reply, he continued. "Olive. If my dad finds out he'll close us down. These people need their jobs. I know you are upset but unless we turn this place around, my dad will close it. That won't get us any better service." Matt explained, and by just one look at his face, I could tell he was being truthful here. I sighed but nodded.

"Fine. I'll forget it." I say then look up at him and grin. "But you owe me." 

"No."

"I haven't even told you what yet!" I complain and Matt sighs.

"Fine." He says and I grin.

"I want you to make me dinner." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"What happened to not falling for me?" He asked and looked at me, with arrogance rich in his tone.

"I'm not falling for you." I say with a roll of the eyes. "I want to find out why you are the manager here. Can you cook? What makes you so special? I want to know." I say and he chuckles at me.

"I'm just hot duh." he says, pretending to flip hair over his shoulder. I chuckle lightly.

"Just do it Matt. Or I'm going to the news." I say and he sighs.

"Alright fine." He says and I grin. Julie walks in the room and sees us talking and scowls, grabbing her uniform and leaving the room with a final glare.

"What was that about?" I ask Matt, watching Julie saunter away.

"She's jealous. First you got a great tip from that perv, two you got hit on, stealing her normal spotlight as the hot girl here and finally three, you were talking to me in a room alone." He said, shrugging.

"What a bitch." I say and he chuckles.

"Are you jealous cupcake?" Matt asks me and I glare at him.

"No. I think she's a bitch for assuming I'd ever think of you as more than a friend." I say with a giant fake sigh. "I mean come on! I'm not even the slightest way interested in you! You are an asshole, so arrogant, a perv-" I was cut off when Matt pushed me against the lockers. I saw his green eyes holding some emotion I could not decipher. My breathing began to slow as his lips neared mine. I didn't know what to do. I was in such shock that the thought of Matt kissing me had thrown me into a frozen state. He neared his lips to me until they were almost touching. He then moved his lips to my ear and whispered in a low, husky voice.

"Still think I'm an arrogant asshole?" He asked and moved away from me with a knowing smirk. I still was pressed against the wall in shock. I could not believe I had just fallen for that. My mouth opened and then shut and I repeated that for a few minutes while Matt grinned at me like he had just won. I let a groan.

"Matt Star, you are the worst boss in the world." I say and he smirks.

"What because I affect you? Hey that's not my problem. It's yours." He said simply, leaving the room. I stared at his empty space for a moment thinking over everything that had just happened and what he had told me. 

'That's not my problem. It's yours.' His words kept echoing in my head and suddenly it occurred to me that I just made him go on a date with me later. Holy crap. Why did I do that? Am I mentally unstable? I shake my head and then realize'  Matt had reentered the room.

"Tonight, come here at 7:30pm for our date." He said and smirked for a moment. "Unless you don't trust yourself around me." He said and grinned, leaving before I could say anything. I glanced down at my feet and gulped. The worst part to his words is it was true. I don't know if I do trust myself around him.

Hope you liked the chapter! I do have wifi so I will update as I can. I put a pic of Matt up there. Imagine he has green eyes...yeah okay anyway bye! Comment and Vote!