Hanging Out...Alone.

Warning: This chapter does involve a few heated scenes, so do know, I warned you now.

"I'll carry you home... TONIGHT! WE ARE YOUNG! SO I SET THE WORLD ON FIRE! WE CAN BURN BRIGHTER! THAN THE SUNNN! TONIGHT! WE ARE YOUNG! SO I SET THE WORLD ON FIRE! WE CAN BURN BRIGHTER THAN THE SUNNN!" Sarah and I screamed at the top of our lungs, she then pointed to me as the chorus and I began singing again.

"NOW I KNOW THAT I'M NOT ALL THAT YOU GOT! I guess that I...I JUST THOUGHT!" I sang and then another low sexy voice began singing

"Maybe we could find a way to fall apart. But our friends are back, so let's raise a cup cause I found someone to carry me hooomme!" Matt sang, grinning as he grabbed my waist and began swaying to the beat. I laughed at him and I noticed Dan walked in and offered Sarah a hand to dance. I swear we have the coolest boyfriends like ever. When it ended, I was out of breath from dancing and singing and Sarah and I collapsed on the bed and Matt and Dan took a seat next to each of us.

"So how'd you guys get in?" I asked, realizing they pretty much just walked into the house.

"Sarah texted both of us that her parents weren't home and that we could just come in so we could all hangout, you know like a double date." Matt said, sending me a wink. I chuckled, and waited for a response from Sarah, when none came I glanced over and Dan and Sarah we're making out again. "They don't waste any time eh?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No they don't." I say and look at them longingly. Damn I wish I could kiss Matt. I hate this bet to no end. Matt must have noticed my longing look and he raised an eyebrow.

"Missing my lips?" He asked and I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything else. "Maybe we can fix that?" He asked and I frowned.

"Matt I'm not kissing you." I say and he shrugs.

"I didn't say you had to kiss me. You do realize I miss being able to kiss you too right?" He asked and I gave him a shocked expression and he chuckled. "I'm good at hiding it babe, you have a lot of advantages." He admits and I roll my eyes.

"Like you don't? You have those god damn eyes that fucking drive me insane!" I shout and he raises an eyebrow but I continue. "You're chest is fricken rock solid, and I'm pretty positive you have a six pack, you're hair is so hot and I just want to mess it up any chance I get. Plus when you start kissing my neck I can't think straight-" Then I stop myself when I realized what I've just done. "Oh shit." I say and Matt smirks. I put my head in my hands and let out a loud groan. "I'm an idiot, I can't believe I just told you all of that." I admit and Matt laughs. I mean it's bad enough I told him all the sexy things about him, but now he knows he can use them against me. I'm in deep shit and we both know it.

"Oli would you like to see my abs?" He asked me and I covered my face in pure embarrassment. "I think you do Oli." He whispered in my ear and I gulped. Suddenly a hand was grabbing mine and Matt's arm and I was pushed into the hallway. I looked at Sarah, shocked.

"I love you guys, but I have stuff to do. So you can chill in the guest bedroom or whatever." She said, slamming the door and I looked at Matt and he looked just as surprised as I did.

"So to the guest bedroom?" Matt asked and I rolled my eyes.

"No way. I don't trust you in a room with me alone." I say and he raises his eyebrows.

"You mean you don't trust yourself alone with me in a bedroom?" Matt asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"That's not what I said!" I said, whacking his arm.

"I mean we wouldn't be alone." Matt says and I give him a confused look. "It's you, me and a bed. See? We're not alone!" I roll my eyes at his logic. "Well it's kinda obvious now. I mean you're practically walking away from it. Admit it Oli, you don't want to be alone around me." Matt said, poking my side with his grin on his face. I growled at him, my stubborn side kicking in.