A Surprise

Olive's POV

I packed up my bags, dragging my two suitcases that were extremely heavy down the stairs. I would like to say I did it quite gracefully but that would be a dead lie. Sarah was chuckling at me as she was walking past me to the kitchen.

"THANKS FOR THE HELP SARAH!" I yelled at her and she just laughed, not even glancing back as she walked into the kitchen. I let out a big sigh as I continued dragging my stuff down the stairs along with my backpack that was already downstairs. When I finally reached the bottom floor I stomped into the kitchen and watched as Sarah was sitting on the counter eating an apple. "Way to help me!" I say grabbing a muffin and peeling the wrapper.

"You had it under control." She said, rolling her eyes and I looked at her like she was a maniac. Oh did I say like she was a maniac? I meant because she is a maniac. "Oh you're just freaked out because you lost the bet and now have to stay at Matt's house." She said and I rolled my eye

"Not true.." I mumbled and Sarah chuckled and then there was a knock at the door. I swallowed the rest of my muffin and jogged to the door, opening to see Matt's face. "Hey." I said and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before turning to grab my stuff.

"Need help?" He asked, walking over to my bags. I nodded and he picked one up with ease and then the second one. I gaped at him as he took the bags that were easily like 25 pounds each. He glanced back at me and raised his eyebrows. "Coming?" He asked and I shook my head and followed behind him. He put my stuff in his trunk and I threw my backpack in the back seat. Sarah came out and waved as she got in her car and drove to school. I got in Matt's car and we took off to school. When we parked, got out and walked into the building. I noticed a lot of girls winking and giving Matt seductive looks that I couldn't help what I did next. I stopped walking and pulled Matt back so he was standing in front of me. Before he could ask me anything, I placed my lips on his and kissed him. After a few minutes, I pulled away, watching the looks on the girls faces:shock. Hell yeah! I grinned happily, liking the fact they now know who he's with. Matt smirked from next to me as we continued down the hallway. We walked into French and sat down at the back of the room. "What was the about?" Matt asked and I looked over at him, flashing an innocent smile and batting my eyelashes.

"What was what about?" I ask.

"What happened in the hallway?" He asked again and I furred my eyebrows, pretending I didn't understand him.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he grinned.

"Baby were you jealous?" He asked, looking satisfied and I scoffed.

"Yeah right." I say, now dropping my innocent attitude. Matt leaned in and whispered in my ear, causing my heart to skip a beat at his next words.

"I think you were." He said lowly and pulled away, making my eyes widen, and gawk at him. Mr.Powlen walked in then, Matt looking straight forward as though nothing had happened. But I noticed the grin slowly creeping onto his face. Punk.

I was walking out of school with Dylan and we were talking when I stopped and noticed Matt sitting on the hood of his car, looking sexy as always. Dylan looked at where I was looking and smirked.

"Don't have too much fun with Matt tonight okay Olive?" He said, causing me to whack him in the arm and he frowned. "Hey you don't have to be so physical." He states and I roll my eyes, as a sly smirk slides to his face. "Save that for Matt later." Dylan says and before I can whack him again, he takes off  running across the parking lot, laughing like an idiot. I roll my eyes but can't help giggling at him. I walk over to Matt and get in the passengers side of the car. Matt got in on his side and we began driving.