School Starts

Olive's POV

I arrived back at Sarah's house after buying notebooks and pencils with Matt. We went to another Walmart and got kicked out...Matt's not the smartest guy around. Then we went to Target and got everything. We were almost kicked out there too, thank god I made sure Matt behaved. That and we had to sprint away from some annoyed 13 year old girl. Who by the way deserved what she got...she was giving Matt flirty looks. Hey I'm a girl, we get jealous. I greeted Sarah's parents and then walked upstairs to fine Sarah....and Dan. My eyes widened when I realized they were in the middle of a make out session, before I could get out, I tripped over one of Sarah's shoes on the ground and I let out a yelp as I fell to the floor with a thump. They both pulled apart and looked over at me. Dan got off of Sarah and came over to help me up. Sarah sat up on the bed and looked slightly shocked.

"Uh sorry, didn't mean to intrude." I say and Dan flashes me a warm smile.

"Nah it's okay, next time a bit of warning okay?" He asks and I nod. Sarah just chuckles as she gets up off of her bed.

"Nice timing Olive." she says with a small laugh. "Wanted to watch us, eh?" She asks and I feel my face flush from embarrassment.

"It was an honest mistake!" I say and they both chuckle at my reaction.

"Alright, well I'll go, see you." Dan says in his British accent, kissing Sarah on the cheek, and giving me a wave before climbing out her window. I grin at her and she shoots me a confused look.

"What?" She finally asks.

"You're parents still don't know about Dan." I state and Sarah sighs, flopping on her bed.

"I know! But you know how my dad is against me dating all together." Sarah says and I nod in understanding. Her dad has always been strict about dating. Then there's my aunt...who get's excited when I go on a date.

"That sucks. Are you sure they'd disapprove? I mean he's pretty charming.." I trail off and Sarah sighs dramatically.

"I know! My life sucks." She says and I can't help but chuckle at her.

"You're such a drama queen." I say and she grins at me.

"Hell yeah I am." Sarah says proudly. For the rest of the night we sit and talk about our boyfriends, and of course the bet comes up again. "So how're you doing with that? I mean Matt looked like he was falling all over you last night." Sarah says, looking happy and I sigh.

"Yeah well, I'm trying so hard to not just kiss him. He makes it so difficult! He keeps whispering things in my ear...and kissing me on the neck and god damn he is tempting!" I exclaim and Sarah chuckles lightly.

"Oh this is so interesting. I love this, like to death." Sarah says, grinning like an idiot and I roll my eyes.

"It's not as easy as it seems! I swear!" I claim and Sarah just laughs at me.

"Damn you have it bad." She tsks and I roll my eyes.

"Like you don't?" I retort and she grins.

"No I do, but you won't admit it-cough cough...DENIAL." She says and I whack her arm. "Feisty, bet Matt'll like that when you have to stay in his bed once you lose this bet." Sarah winks and I groan loudly. "Oh yeah. Good idea! Practice those groans." Sarah says and my mouth flies open.

"Sarah when did you're mind get so dirty!" I yell and she grins as though she's just won an award.

"What? I'm a teenager! Teenagers get down and dirty.." She trails off and I swear I think my jaw will fall from my face. I can not believe she just said that.