First Day Drama

Olive's POV

I got my schedule and walked into my French class. Dylan had Science so I said goodbye to him and walked into my classroom. I sighed. I'm honestly not all that good at French. I mean yeah if I was reading something or talking to someone, everything makes total sense, I don't even need to think about what their saying. But once we get into the past, present and future tense, it's like everything just confuses the hell out of me. I mean seriously? Why would I fricken care about the different tenses? I roll my eyes, as I head to the back and take a seat. I began going through my folder looking for my stuff because Mr.Powlen had just began talking about all that stuff that we'll be learning this year and blah blah blah. I hear someone take a seat next to me. I didn't glance up, but continued looking through my folder, that's when I felt a hand on my knee. The shocks ran through me and my eyes snapped up to find a smirking, green eyed boy I know quite well.

"Hey Oli." He said and I gulped. His hand was slowly creeping up my leg and I was having a hard time controlling myself. Especially when he's touching me.

"M-Matt stop. We're in school." I said and he smirked, biting his lip making him look even more sexy. Damn him!

"But Oli..." He whined softly as he gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Matt no!" I whisper, and Matt lets go but we had caught Mr.Powlen's attention.

"Olive! No Talking." He yelled and my eyes widened.

"But-" I tried protesting and he glared at me from the front of the room, shutting me up.

"Do you want attention Ms.Halls?" He asks me and I shake my head instantly. "Good then keep your mouth shut." He says turning back around. Damn, no need to overreact or anything. Matt was trying to stifle his laughter from next to me. I glared at him and he smirked.

After class, I got my stuff and as I was walking down the hall I felt his hands on my hips. I groaned loudly and turned toward him.

"Matt come on. Keep you're hands to yourself." I say, not turning around to look at him. He put his chin on my shoulder and sighed lightly.

"Olive if I can't kiss you, at least let me touch you." He said and I roll my eyes.

"Matt, we're in school." I state firmly.

"Oh you're right my bad." Matt says, and instead of taking his hands off of my waist, he pulls me into an empty classroom. "Less public for you?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. I gulp as he walks toward me, placing both of his hands on the desk I was leaning against. He puts his head in my neck and whispers in my ear. "We both know you want to Oli." He says huskily and my breath catches in my throat.

"W-want what?" I stammer, cursing myself in my head.

"You know you want to kiss me." He says, raising his face in front of mine. His eyes were staring at my lips and my throat had gone dry. Oh shit this isn't good. I'm going to kiss him if he doesn't move away. The door to the room suddenly opened and Dylan walked in. Matt cursed, turning around.

"Hey Dylan.." I trail off and Dylan just stands awkwardly looking at us. Both of his eyebrows are raised and his hands are shoved into his pockets.

"You didn't answer you're phone so I came to find you. The jar was left cracked open so I peeked in and saw you...um sorry by the way." Dylan says politely to Matt. Matt sighed, running a hand down his face looking slightly frustrated. But nodded, moving away from me. "So's this is your boyfriend?" Dylan asked giving me a grin and I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah Dylan this is Matt. Matt this is one of my best friends Dylan." I gestured and they nodded to each other.

"So what did I interrupt?" He asked, smirking and I rolled my eyes.