Best friends and Walmart

Matt's POV

And I thought this bet would be easy. I was ready to jump her then and there! What's happening to me? I watched as Olive walked up to Sarah's door. Her hips swayed as I checked her out. Jesus Christ she has so many things she can use against me! Oh shit. I get in my car, and turn on the radio, trying to get her out of my head. I drive home and park, getting out and walking inside. Al was making something in the kitchen and I walked over to the living room, flopping down on the couch letting out a groan. Al poked his head into the living room and gave me a look.

"I'll be there in two minutes with dinner." Al said, and going back into the kitchen. He always knows when I want to talk...which is now. Al emerged from the kitchen, handing me a plate of pasta in a creamy wine sauce. I grabbed the fork and began eating. We sat watching the TV for a bit until Al put his plate down and turned to me. "Alright go on. Tell me what happened." He said and I sighed.

"This bet is harder then it looks. Olive is good at making me want her. Just when I think I have her...she turns it on me!" I exclaim and he chuckles lightly. "This isn't funny!" I say and he grins at me.

"I'm just glad you finally got a girl who doesn't fall all over you. Julie is such a who-"

"AL!" I exclaim and he laughed at me.

"What? You know it's true." He says and I shake my head.

"Al you're crazy. " I say and he grins.

"Alright well I'm going to head to be. Night kiddo." He said and I grinned as he messed up his hair.

"Night Al." I say and smile. If I didn't have Al, I don't know what I'd do, that's for sure.

Olive's POV

"What was that all about?" Was the first thing Sarah said to me when she opened the door, eyeing Matt's retreating figure. I grinned and came inside.

"I'll tell you in a second, I'll put my stuff upstairs and you can get the snacks?" I offer and she nods happily. 2 minutes later, I'm sitting on the bed Sarah and I are sharing, with a bucket of popcorn, loads of candy and light music playing in the back around.

"So tell me what's going on!" She says excitedly.

"We have this little bet going on. It lasts for two and a half weeks, who ever kisses the other first loses." I explain and Sarah nods.

"So if you win?"

"He does what I want for a day and has to fire Julie." I say and Sarah grins at me.

"That's my girl!" Sarah grins, clapping me on the back. "What about if he wins?" She asks and I gulp, averting my gaze.

"Err..." I trail off and Sarah gives me an expectant look.

"What is it?" She asks and I sigh.

"I have to...uh...cook for him all day in some...special outfit?" I say and Sarah's eyes widen.

"Oh you're in deep shit." She says and I sigh, looking at the ground.

"And one more thing." I continue and Sarah gestures for me to continue. "I have to stay at his place for a week." As I finish the sentence, Sarah's mouth is left agape. Her eyes are fixed on me and I'm scratching the back of my head awkwardly.

"That's some bet." She says and I nod weakly. It's silent for a moment before Sarah continues. "Well this'll be interesting." She says excitedly and I slap her arm, and she scowls at me, rubbing her arm. "No need to get physical. You are under my roof you know." She says and I roll my eyes.