Rumor Has It...Maria's back.

So Matt and I decided to skip school that day. We both fell asleep at almost three am with our constant yelling at each other. So when we woke up at 1 am the next day, we decided there was no point in going to school. So that's why we we're sitting in front of Matt's TV, watching Inception. This movie always is so interesting to me. The ending always confused me though. When it ended, Matt turned to me.

"It's so a dream at the end." He says, rolling his eyes.

"No it's not! It's obviously reality." I say and he frowns.

"Yeah right, you saw he was with that Chinese guy and he was still in limbo because he died." Matt argued and crossed my arms over my chest.

"No he picked up the gun and they killed themselves, they woke up and then he finally got to see his kids again!" I say and Matt shakes his head.

"How would you know? The top didn't stop spinning at the end." He says and I can not let him win this argument.

"But it was wobbling, it doesn't wobble when you're in a dream, so your argument is invalid!" I exclaim and Matt sits there for a moment thinking about what I just said. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Alright well do you want me to make some food?" Matt asks when there's a sudden knocking at the door. He walks over and opens the door, only for it to be thrown in his face, making him stagger backward in shock. Sarah runs in the room and scans it, finding me instantly.

"WHY WEREN'T YOU IN SCHOOL?!" She screams and my eyes widen.

"I stayed up late last night. Matt and I were arguing quite a bit, then when we woke up after noon we decided not to go to school." I explained and Sarah seemed to relax a little as she took a seat on the couch next to me.

"Oh thank god. I thought the rumors were true." Sarah said and I frowned.

"Rumors?" I ask and Sarah freezes.

"Shit.." She mumbles and I make her look at me.

"Sarah what do you mean rumors?" I ask. She lets out a giant sigh before turning to me.

"Well you see, there's this rumor going around that you didn't come to school because you're sore from your night with Matt. Somehow everyone found out that you had to stay there and everyone's been gossiping about it. I don't know who started it yet though." Sarah says and I sit there for a moment, not saying anything. People think I slept with Matt? Jesus Christ! I let out a groan and Matt walks over to me and pats my shoulder.

"It's okay Olive, we'll just tell them it's not true." Matt said, trying to comfort me. I nod numbly and Sarah gives me a weak smile. Matt gets up and begins cooking for me.

"So you said you two were fighting last night?" Sarah said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I didn't know we were going to Matt's apartment and I was mad at him for not telling me. Then he tried to get me to sleep in his bed and he'd take the couch, but I refused and we ended up falling asleep on his bed." I say and Sarah cracks a smile.

"So you guys are good now?" She asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, I couldn't stay mad at him for long." I say, looking at him as he flipped pancakes in the kitchen. Sarah followed my gaze and smiled.

"I couldn't either with that body." She said, and I whacked her arm. Matt hadn't put a shirt on yet so we could see his muscles in his back.

"Sarah! You have a boyfriend and you're checking out mine!" I say and she just chuckles.

"I can't help it if he's hot." She says. "Plus you're always calling Dan sexy." She points out and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah well..." I trail off not knowing what else to day. She smirks and then gets up.