A Day With Matt

I don't like mornings. Okay that's an understatement. I hate mornings. I hate them with every bit of my soul. I mean who the hell was like "you know what I'm going to piss everyone off by making the sun extremely bright and annoying" now you tell me who that is, and I promise you they'll be dead by tomorrow. Yep it's on. I rolled out of my bed, and no I don't mean rolling out of bed and getting up...I mean literally rolling out of bed to land on the floor with a thump.

"Ow. That was a better idea in my head." I say, rubbing my side that connected with the floor. My door opens and my Aunt looks at me on the ground.

"Um Olive what are you doing on the ground?" She asks me, looking confused.

"Aunt Lisa, no offense but that is a very stupid question." I say and she chuckles at me.

"I making strawberry banana pancakes. Come down when you are done." She says and I nod weakly. After a few minutes after the pain goes away. I get up, wash my face and brush my teeth. I glance at my phone and see no new messages and I frown. Man am I really being that girl who obsesses over a guy? I shake my head and hop down stairs to get some pancakes. I grab a plate of pancakes and start shoving pancakes in my mouth as if I haven't eaten in days. When I'm finished, there's a knock on the door. Then I stop going up the stairs and turn to see a familiar green eyes looking through the window next to our door. Matt's here? Shit! Why's he here?

"Aunt Lisa answer the door! It's Matt! I need to change!" I scream as I run into my room. My Aunt chuckles and I rush into my room. I shut the door and change into blue shorts and a light pink crop top. I then run a brush through my hair. I quickly tie it in a bun and add some makeup to my face. When I'm finished I check my phone clock and I realize it only took 8 minutes to get ready. I hop down the stairs and see my Aunt talking to Matt in the living room. "Um hi." I say walking in. My Aunt jumps up.

"I have to run to the store. See you two later!" She says grabbing her purse and giving a quick wave. "Bye now! Nice meeting you Matt!" She says and runs out the door. I turn to Matt and he has a smirk on his face.

"What was that about?" I ask and his smirk spreads.

"Your Aunt was telling me some embarrassing stories of you as a kid." He says and my eyes widen. Crap! Note to self, never trust Aunt Lisa alone with a guy ever again!

"Crap. What'd she say?" I ask looking pretty scared on what she told him.

"She told me how you thought you saw your dad at an amusement park and ran over to him and kissed the guy on the cheek and followed the guy around all day until your aunt found you and had to tell you it wasn't true." He said, and my face turned bright red.

"Honest mistake!" I say and Matt grins, getting up from where he was sitting on the couch.

"Aww is little Oli blushing?" He asks me, looking like he was enjoying every moment of this. I looked at the floor and shook my head. "I think you are Oli." He says, putting his finger under my chin, making me look at him. He has a twinkle of amusement in his eyes, and I'm having a hard time looking away.

"Shut up." I try to say forcefully but it comes out more breathless then anything. Matt smirked at me and put a hand on the small of my back, making me bite my lip. Matt glanced down at my lips and that's when I pulled away. "No." I say and back away from him.

"What?" He asks me, frowning and moving one step closer with everyone I take back. By the time I'm up against the wall, Matt has zeroed his eyes in on me.

"Matt we can't." I say and he frowns.

"What are you worried about Olive." He says and I look at him, wanting so much to not like him. I don't want him to do this to me. I don't want to be that girl. Love won't last. I can't do this. I can't be like my parents. I just can't. This can't- I was cut off. My thoughts have disappeared from my head. Why is that you ask? Matt. I sucked in a breath as I felt Matt begin kissing my neck. Oh shit this is amazing. What am I doing? Oh hell what's Matt doing? I shut my eyes. I can't fight it anymore. I relaxed as I felt one of his hands hold onto my hips and one on to the back of my head, tangling in my hair. I bit my lip as I felt him begin sucking on my neck. Shit. I shouldn't be enjoying this! But you are so shut the hell up! I let out a moan and I felt Matt grin against my skin. No. Yes. No. Yes. I don't know what to do! I want this but I don't think I can have it. I don't think I should have it. Matt kissed up my neck and along my jaw line. He pulls away suddenly and I whimper. Matt grins.