The plan with a twist

"That bitch!" Sarah screamed as I finished recalling what had happened the night before. Sarah came over, nursing her hangover while talking to me about last night. I told her about Dan and how sweet he was and how Mat had given me the ring again. It was on my bedside table because I didn't know what to do with it. If I got rid of it, it was like saying nothing ever happened between us....but it did. If I wear it, I'll seem like I still want him, and I can't have that happen. "I know what to do!" Sarah says suddenly, jumping up from the bed.

"What?" I say and fur my eyebrows. "What's there to do? Matt's going to date that bitch. She wins, yay for her." I mumble unhappily.

"Not if we get rid of her." Sarah says grinning wickedly.

"SARAH MARIE JENSON! We do not kill people we aren't fond of!" I say and Sarah pouts, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm not just un-fond of her. I hate her!" Sarah tries to reason and I'm about to comment when she continues. "And I'm not going to kill her! Man Olive have some faith!" She scolds and I grin sheepishly.

"Well you are mad, you never know what a mad Sarah could do. You know, shave a cat, try to rape a member of one direction because they are just that sexy..." I trail off and Sarah laughs.

"You've got that right. They are damn sexy. Mm Zayn Malik, one day you will be mine!" Sarah shouts at the ceiling and I laugh at her. "Anyway on to more important topics. We need to get back at that bitch Maria Lily." Sarah says rubbing her hands together like a maniac.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" I ask, putting my hands on my hips.

"You know just pull a bunch of pranks." Sarah shrugs and I roll my eyes.

"A few pranks are no match for this bitchy little model." I say and Sarah suddenly grins, snapping her fingers in the process.

"Oh holy hell I am like THE MOST AMAZING PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!" Sarah screams, doing a quick fist pump in the air.

"What?" I ask eagerly. "Tell me Sarah!" I say excitedly.

"Hold on, I need to call Cole!" She says, grabbing her phone and running into the hallway so I can't hear what she's saying on the phone. Cole? How is Cole going to help us here? Shit what if he's going to be like my fake boyfriend. Wait couldn't Dan just do that? He seemed fine with doing it last night, and he was really sweet and stuff. Maybe I could? My inner thoughts were interrupted by Sarah coming back into the room. "He said yes!" She said excitedly, running over to me in a hug.

It was a few hours later. I was wearing a white top with a red skirt with a black belt. Cole stood beside me looking nice. He was now wearing a three-quarter sleeve button up with lose black jeans. Sarah had gone stairs to talk to her parents and to my Aunt explaining what was going on while I was finishing up my makeup. I knew Cole was watching me from behind as I applied more makeup but I ignored him. Or I tried to anyway, until he started speaking to me.

"You look good already Olive." Cole said, as he fixed the buttons on is shirt. I rolled my eyes but continued what I was doing.

"Thanks but I'd rather not talk right now Cole. You aren't exactly the guy I want to be buddy-buddy with." I say and he sighs.

"Why not? I get it, we have a rough past but we can't even be nice to each other?" He asks me and I turn around to face him.

"Listen Cole, you rejected me, and it sucked. Now you are doing a favor for Sarah, so I can get back Matt and you want us to be friends or whatever? Sorry Cole but I don't forgive and forget so easily. Let's just get today over with, okay?" I say and without waiting for another answer, I turn back around and add some lip stick.