ix

Brown eyes narrow at the raven haired male, a loud huff escaping from thinned lips.

"Okay, that's it."the mint haired man declares, veiny hands slamming hard upon the wooden desk.

The taller of the two doesn't lift his head from where he his, currently assessing the next stack of sheets, dark eyes flickering up to raise a single eyebrow at the enraged male.

Pale fingers curl around the tall male's collar, tugging harshly as Yoongi glares at the unfazed other.

"Go talk to him."

Jeongguk scoffs, shoving the older off him as he straightens his shirt, "Don't tell me what to fucking do."

"Hey, watch it kid. I'm older than you."

"So? It'll only mean you'll die earlier."

The green haired male glowers at him, "I've been in this hell hole longer than you have. Give me some credit."

Jeongguk snorts, setting his pen on the table as he lifts his gaze to eye the older with utmost boredom.

"Look here."Yoongi says, deciding that insulting the other wasn't the wisest idea to take hand of the situation, "Sitting around and moping over some guy who you literally met a few days ago, isn't going to help either of you."

Jeongguk scowls, "Taehyung isn't just some guy."

The skinny male rolls his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest as he watches the young leader with reprimanding eyes.

"Well Taehyung, obviously won't come running back to you. I'd be shocked if he did."

The younger appears rather confused, dark eyebrows furrowing into place as he tilts his head towards his hyung. He never bothered with hounourrifcs. He was much too cocky for that.

"And what makes you say that?"

He hates the tinge of insecurity that laces the protective barriers around him, cold eyes flashing menacingly.

"Have you seen yourself?"Yoongi says, eyes flicker over the young leader's body with revolt.

Jeongguk's features morphs steadily, thin lips curling into a jeering snarl, dark eyes suddenly flaring with renewed fury.

His voice is deadly calm as he speaks, adverse to the milky white of his knuckles, the fabric of his jeans fisted in his pale hands, "Are you saying that I am repugnant to look upon?"

The elder isn't blind to his leader's building temper, murky eyes widening in restricted panic as he glances down at the other's clenched fists, visibly struggling to string together comprehensive sentences.

"N-No!"he hurries, honesty laced in his words for his boss really is an attractive sight to view, even the taken man cannot deny such a thing.

The tall male presses the tip of his tongue upon the roof of his mouth, a frustrated tsk falling from his parted lips as he diverts his steely gaze back to the papers, "Then what is it that you are trying to propose?"

With the younger's denouncing gaze off him, he visibly relaxes, cocky attitude returning almost as soon it had left, laughing inwardly at the formality of the other, a trait he had picked up on when the raven haired male was infuriated.

"You make it impossible for anyone to face you."he answers, grinning inwardly as the raven haired male tenses, pen tight in his long fingers, "Everyone thinks that you'll either torture them or be kind enough to kill them on the spot. I bet the poor kid thinks that's the next time he see's you he'll wiped off the face of this earth."

The air around them is thick with tension, the older's voice running circles in his clouded mind, white teeth pressing down on his bottom lip in deep thought.

Jeongguk was never one to ask for advise, yet he was at the brink of exasperation, pondering exactly what he had done wrong to appear as frightful towards the tanned male.

"What should I do?"he mutters, head tilting to glance into the other's eyes, "To make him like me?"

He inwardly winces, flinching at the desperation that laces his tone. He wasn't asinine to the elevation of the steady beat of his usually controlled heart nor the sudden appreciation to everything that surrounds the blond.

He, himself, cannot deny the intimate feelings he holds for another, emotions that had been pledged in such a short span on time. But that does not mean the young leader consents or appreciates the feelings he obtains.

In fact, it's rather the contrary. He hates the way his heart roars in his ears, the bursts of colours, the joy that nips at his cold veins.

He believes that this is weakness, that Taehyung is his weakness. And weakness was not an applicable word in Jeongguk's dictionary.

His world was nothing but dominance, power. The word he had built, protected by the brick walls he, himself had spent hours upon, cementing each and every rough rectangle. The walls he vowed to never let down, to keep proud and high above him a token of the consequences that awaited him if he were to ever allow them to crumble.

Yet, the nineteen year old boy had successfully broken away the chipped walls, cherry lips tugged into a heart-melting smile that has Jeongguk on his knees.

"Show him affection."the elders speaks softly, dark eyes glazed over as he reminiscences the early days of his relationship.

"Show him that he is your world. That he is the brightest star. That there is no one other than him in the world for you."

Jeongguk can only watch on, thin lips quirked upwards as the older male rambles on, a loving look in his eyes. It is not impossible to guess who the mint haired male was thinking off as he mutters his advise to his leader.

"Taehyung likes you."he concludes, features thoughtful as he comes to a firm end, "I can see that. The kid obviously appreciates your presence. But it's the fact of what you did, what you were going to do to his parents that scare him."

"He's scared of what you're capable of."