xv

Omo their new album killed me! >.<
ARMY pls keep streaming 'Fake Love' and show how much we love our boys! 💜

Jeongguk gently lobs the blond upon the comfort of his bed, his slim frame hitting the padded mattress with a soft 'thump'.

The younger narrows his eyes at the other, pink lips stretched out in an displeased scowl, limbs splayed disorderly over the bed.

The raven haired male watches with amusement as he huffs, bringing his body into a respectable sitting position, fists presses softly against the mattress.

"What do you want?"the blond spits darkly, tan legs shifting to splay across the sheets, arms bent to support him from behind.

Jeongguk groans inwardly, his eyes flickering across the slim legs bestowed below, his curvy frame arousing the elder greatly.

"Why were you with Jimin?"

The corners of his pink lips curl in a mocking jeer, mind clouded with obnoxious anger to contemplate the consequences of his actions later on. A soft scoff falls from his parted cherry lips, an empower of diminutive dominancy sparking alight in the gentle shade of his brown eyes.

"I don't think that really matters to you."he snaps, head tilting to expose a column of coffee skin.

Jeongguk's gaze flickers to the divulged skin, the necessity to claim the smooth texture as his, and his only.

Taehyung isn't certain where the flare of audacity to challenge the feared raven haired male had established from, but he wasn't too keen of halting his sly comments that was visibly aggravating the moment the other.

It's unknown territory, a fresh patch of land for the blond. He appeared alike to an innocent deer, trespassing on the premises of the infamous alpha, his coat pitch black alike to the empty hole of his hollow organ.He's hesitant, doubtful as he takes wary steps, fearful of awakening the slumbering beast.

Yet he drawls on, ambiguity lacing his tone, "I mean, it's not like you own me or anything. I can do anything, with anyone."

The younger watches him with analysing eyes, brown orbs swimming with mirthful curiosity as he struggles to keep his lips twitching upwards in amusement.

Jeongguk doesn't seem too troubled by the blond's words, expression masked in fabricated indifference, coal black eyes boring into the other's.

The raven haired male isn't stupid. He's been in the mafia long enough to comprehend what his victim was thinking. Jeongguk knew that his angel was simply toying with him, tugging playfully at his nerves in await for a reaction, so he doesn't take to greatly to the words that would usually greatly infuriate him.

"Oh princess." he smirks, sensually lifting his body upon the bed, "I'd watch it, if I were you."

He inwardly smiles at the flicker of fear that passes through the blond's caramel eyes, orbs wide with arousal.

Jeongguk's movements are slow and sensual, all well placed as he allows his gaze to trace every arch and slope of the younger's petite frame, from the curve of his hips to the dip of his ass.

The room is thick with hushed need, the dark haired male dropping his elbow, the blond's head captured within the two strong muscles, Jeongguk lifting his body until his muscular frame hovers lightly over the younger. Their bodies are simply millimetres apart, and yet they crave for more, for the sensation of their hot skin pressed against each other, legs tangled together and lips pressed in whimpering need.