x

An apprehensive sigh falls from his thin lips, slim fingers reaching upwards to brush away the sooted bangs that obscure his vision.

Jeongguk never had a problem with confronting someone, full with bubbling confidence the leader didn't think twice when barging into someone's room.

But here he stood, pale knuckles resting doubtfully upon the oak door, white teeth nibbling on his bottom lip.

His conversation with his mint haired friend had aided him greatly in assessing how the younger would react to his actions.

He wasn't too keen on acting soft towards the other but Yoongi had advised that it would be a much wiser decision to approach the blind with gentle precision rather than his common gruff and demanding behaviour.

Show him that he is your world.

The sooted haired male scoffs in revolt as his gaze flickers to the basket of colourful goods that Jin had shoved into his arms before he had made his short trip up to the blond's room, the pink haired male rambling on about how proud he was that Jeongguk had finally found 'the one'.

He was thankful however of the support his friends gave him, hands patting his back as he retreats from his lightly dimmed room, wide grins curling at their lips, a string of wolf whistles following him up as he trudges up the stair.

Breathing out softly, he knocks curtly upon the wood, a tad harder than necessary, a steady burn of pain blossoming across his pale skin. He makes no move to console the irritated skin, rather indifferent as he watches with impatient eyes.

There's silence and Jeongguk can imagine the blond's wide eyes, cherry lips parted in surprise. He can hear the sound of feet scrambling across carpet, nimble fingers curling around the metal of the doorknob before the door flings upon.

Tan limbs twits around the raven haired body, their bodies drawn close as the blond burrows his face into the elder's chest, slender fingers fisting at the soft material of the other's shirt.

Jeongguk is caught by surprise, midnight eyes wide as he stills, arms raised foolishly in the air.

The two remain in the intimate position for a few seconds, Jeongguk still struggling to comprehend what was occurring and Taehyung smiling widely.

It is only then does it occur to the blond that the person who he has wrapped within his thin arms is much too tall to be the silver haired male he had predicted it would've been.

Caramel eyes widen in disbelief, small fingers falling back from the black material of Jeongguk's shirt, fragile form ripping itself far from the other as if he were a disease.

His cheeks are a flame, a sign of embarrassment from his misjudged actions, eyes falling to the timber underneath his bare feet.

"S-Sorry." he stutters, eyes trailed on anything other than the other male, "I t-thought y-you were..."

Midnight eyes narrow dangerously, fists clenching tightly at the other's words, Jeongguk dismissing the pinch in his heart from the disclosure of the intimate position not meant for him.

His voice is cold and livid, lips thinned into a slim line as he raises a dark eyebrow, eyes boring holes into the quivering figure of them younger, "Who did you think I was, angel?"

The blond mumbles something incoherent, a candy blush itching over his full cheeks as he shifts uncomfortably.

"Look at me when you're speaking."Jeongguk snaps, slender fingers extending to tilt the younger's chin upwards.

As clipped as his words are his actions are gentle, the pads of his fingers caressing the supple skin as if he were a butterfly, afraid to bend his wings.

Jeongguk will never get sick of the fragile features of the other's, the graceful slope of his nose, the tan skins that rests gently over high cheekbones, dusted in a soft pink.

"J-Jimin hyung."

The raven haired male bristles, skin prickling at the mention of the short male, he's careful though to not press hard against the other's skin. He couldn't bare the thought of pain upon the younger.

"Why were you with him?"he questions, eyes darkening considerably at the thought of his angel with another man.

Taehyung is now fearing the life of his newly made friend, caramel eyes brimming with fresh tears as he tugs pleadingly at the front of the taller's shirt, a quiet whimper falling from his parted cherry red lips.

"P-Please don't k-kill him."

The raven haired male's eyes soften, calloused palms reaching up to cup tan skin within his slender fingers, soothing circles pressing gently across the younger's smooth skin.

"Angel, Yoongi would kill me if I do."he murmurs, eyes roaming the other's attractive features shamelessly.

Taehyung giggles, smiling widely, blinking back his tears as he gazes up at him, eyes sparkling with fondness.

Jeongguk swears, at that very moment, he would give anything to hear the blond giggle again. The sound was sweet as honey, his spine erupting with pleasurable sparks.

His previous fury towards the silver haired male seems unreasonable and inferior as he eyes the blond beauty underneath him.

He can't help but lean down, full lips brushing against the other's cheeks, lips curling at the colour that rushes to the blond's skin from the simple movement. Slender fingers curl around a slim waists, the dominant male bringing the other closer to him.

"You're so beautiful."he mumbles against the other's temple, breathing in the familiar scent of the other, lavender with a hint of mint.

Small fingers flicker over his chest, pressing gently as a demand for him to move away. Jeongguk internally sighs, but obeys nonetheless, pulling away but never removing his fingers that twist under the other's prominent hips.

He smirks at the bright red blush that paints the younger's cheeks, cherry lips tucked under white teeth as he whines, "Cheesy."

Jeongguk chuckles, the blond burrowing his face into his chest to hide his flaming cheeks, tiny fists hitting him lightly.

The young leader revels in the warmth the short male provides, a contented sigh falling from his lips, twisted hands pulling the slim body closer to him, his chin snuggled upon the soft, blonde locks.

"You're parents."he hums, fingers slipping under the hem of Taehyung's shirt, resting gently upon the soft skin, "I won't kill them. I swear."

He can feel the younger tense in his hold but he doesn't pull away nor make any gesture that he's uncomfortable and wants Jeongguk to let go. The rave haired male is thankful for this, not ready to let the beautiful boy out of his protective embrace.

"I can't see you hurt. And if the death of your parents pains you."he breaths out, tilting his head so he can look into those chocolate eyes he adores, "I'll do anything to keep them alive."

Taehyung is silent, plump red lips parted as he stares at the man who he had been told to stay far away from. The man who was supposed to slaughter him the moment he had set his eyes on him.

The man who had no heart. No affection. No love.

Yet here he is, holding him close, vulnerable in his hands, Taehyung wonders whether the rumours of the ruthless mafia king really were as accurate as he had once believed it to be.

"Thank you."he whispers, smiling sweetly, heat flushing over his cheeks at the longing stare Jeongguk sends him.

He excepts Jeongguk to simply mumble his rely, inked arms holding him close but instead the said man swoops down, puckered lips pressing a ginger kiss to his temple.

The skin near the raven haired male's eyes crinkles as he smiles widely, relishing in the way Taehyung cheeks flush a delicate pink.

"Anything for you, angel."