xxxvii

So one of your adorable lil mochis called yourself a fan and as legit as the title is, I want you guys yourself to call yourself a fellow author of this books as well because really, I wouldn't be anywhere without you. I love you all and you will always be my equal, my friend and my family.

~

The next hour is once of panicked haste, the silver haired male snapping out orders to the puzzled younger as they cramp the necessary items of their sudden mission into the back of a BMW X5.

"Shouldn't we ask the hyungs for help?"Taehyung pipes up meekly as he finds himself strapped onto the leather seat, fingers curled tightly against his gun.

The elder simply purses his lips, pale fingers twisted tightly around the steering wheel, knuckles a deadly white, "They're with Jeongguk."

The daunting thought of having the rest of their friends against them nibbles at his stomach, core writhing in discomfort as he finds himself unconsciously frowning.

The following half an hour is one of anxious pursuit, the air inside the car one of tensed grievance as the duo find themselves increasingly closer to the destination of where a soon-to-be assignation would be dealt out with.

"Yoongi's in charge of tech around the gang,"the silver haired male explains as they pull into yet another highway, "Everyone wears a location tracker on them during a mission so we know where to pull in backup, or drag in a coffin."

The male laughs dryly at the very ending of his words, there is no humour in his tone but evident distress. Even so, Taehyung feels increasingly uncomfortable to speak so carelessly about death, regardless of the terrible things one had done.

Pursing his lips, the blond opts to stare blandly at the stretch of road, teeth digging into the skin of his inner cheeks.

"I,"Jimin breathes out, and even from the excess of guard that lathers his tone, Taehyung notices the twinge of guilt in his words, "know the password for all of that, he...he trusted me with them."

There it is once again. The afflictive recoil of his core, the swell in his throat and the suddenness dryness at the crevices of his tongue. Maybe it would be better to simply allow the gang to get on with their business and spare possibly two relationships?

It's almost as soon as such thought, inked in writhing red, it's smudged away, Baekhyun's glassy irises boring pleadingly into his own.

We've already gone this far. He concludes, defiantly. They need us.

Even still, his stomach twists anxiously, mind ablaze with gruesome endings.

&&&

They're in a resolute country side, a single, fawn blotch of colour visible over the mounds of gold-speckled green, stalks of mustard rising from the moist ground, heads combed in delicate breezes that kissed their skin in soft caresses.

The house appears stable in condition, although rather eager for a paint job. It's not too shabby, held up with withering bricks and cream boards. There's a rather terrifying look to the desolate landscape, chipped wood collecting in dusted, ivory dust growing in size as the seconds tick by.

The car comes to a halt a couple of meters before the gravelled driveway, pale hands dropping slack upon the steering wheel as he slumps in his seat.