xxii

AHHHHH IM SCREAMING. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO 1K. I HAVE NO WORDS! I WISH COULD I MEET U ALL AND LEGIT WORSHIP U, THANK U SO MUCH. THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! 💖

~

"Well hello there baby."

The male before is admittedly extraordinarily attractive with thick eyebrows, high cheekbones, full lips and unblemished skin. Taehyung can't help but stare, cherry lips parted in shock.

"Like what you see baby?"the man smirks, leaning down to press his lips against the other's ears, strong fingers extending to hold his hips, "It's all yours."

The blond opens and closes his mouth in silent shock, unable to grasp the appropriate words to express his emotions, a furious blush painting his tan cheeks.

"Yah."he says shyly, ducking his head to hide his red cheeks, "Don't say that."

The elder laughs lightly, stepping back to observe the other in full body length, smirk widening at the ethereal figure he is presented with.

Whistling lowly, he allows his hands to run down the other's hips until they rest comfortably at the curve of his ass, "Beautiful body you got there, baby."

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows lightly, shifting uncomfortably at the pressure on his ass, stepping back to allow the other's hands to fall from his body.

The action doesn't go by well from the elder, dark eyes clouding over as he purses his lips but refrains from saying anything for the time being.

The air around the two is tense and almost trembles at the slightest of movement. The blond bites his lips, a trait he had whenever he was nervous to comment, fingers fiddling with the sleeves of his sweater.

"W-Where's Jeongguk?"he murmurs, eyes far from the other's as he keeps his vision fixated on the floor.

There's silence, the younger still refusing to meet the other's eyes, as he shifts from foot to foot. The male grins, almost maniacally as he advances towards the blond, eyes ablaze with sick possession.

Before Taehyung knows it, strong arms are slammed by his forehead, pelvis thrusted against his hips to keep his squirming body in place, as the other's lips hover over his ear.

"You don't need Jeongguk anymore,"he murmurs softly, teeth nibbling lightly on the soft skin of the younger's earlobe, "You're my angel."

&&&

"He's smart."

Jeongguk sends him an ugly look, eyes stormy with begrudging resentment, a contemptuous scoff falling from his full lips, "No shit, Sherlock."

It was painfully obvious that the young leader was rather envious of the enemy's brain and the other's way to dodge the watchful of his eyes of his infamous gang.

If it weren't such a serious case, Hoseok wouldn't have held himself back from laughing over the younger's apparent jealousy and fury.

But no, the life of the brown eyed blond was in their hands, and there really wasn't any time for snide jokes or comments. The gang had first set off to find the male who had been known to have been with Taehyung at the last second, but their result was all but an empty bedroom and a sobbing boyfriend.

Baekhyun had disappeared off the face of the earth.

Even after thorough searches that even included a middle aged man in hospital after stubbornly refusing the crowd of men to enter his house, Bangtan was still left blind to what was occurring to their members.

To say, Jeongguk was furious was a the understatement of the century. He had barely slept a wink, eyes trained dutifully on computers from hours of hacking through the entire of Busan's CCTV camera's. They had all the resources they needed, and more, yet there was still no trace of the dark haired male and the blond beauty.

Chaneyol had been absolute mess after his partner's disappearance, shunning himself to the safety of their once shared room. He too, like Jeongguk, barely touched the food given to them and struggled to fall asleep every night.

It had taken days for him to drag his thin frame from the canopy of satin sheets to where Jeongguk temporarily lives in the IT room, swollen, bloodshot eyes now fixed on the dozens of cameras.

Still nothing.

The two males sat in stifling tension, eyes wide and unblinking as they stare almost robotically at the array of blurred screens.

"Did he tell you was going to betray us?"the dark haired male snarls, sending a dirty glare towards the other who sits next to him.

Chanyeol is smarter than to answer with his own snarky reply, fingers curling into a white-knuckled fist as he closes his eyes.

"No."he grits out.

Jeongguk scoffs, throwing his head back to narrow his eyes at the ceiling, arms crossed over his chest, "Surprise. Thought you two were dating."

His breaths are haggard and uneven, anger bubbling at the surface of his lips as his nails dig into the calloused skin of his palm, "I. Did. Not. Know."

His reply is none other but a sharp, disbelieving laugh as Jeongguk's tilts his head to stare at him with accusing eyes, "And if you did? Would you tell me?"

Silence.

He does not how to reply. For what could he reply with? Yes, I would've told you and risked the life of my boyfriend or no, I wouldn't have and let you perish by yourself. So instead he presses his lips into a thin line, fingers clasping around the mouse.

"Pointless chatter will not bring back our lovers."he points out, inwardly smirking smugly at the enraged expression upon his boss's face.

"You can avoid the question for now."Jeongguk drawls, his voice dropping an octave as he fixes the other with a spine chilling glare, "But next time, I won't be as generous."

&&&

"If you continue to act like that baby, I might have to do something I'll regret."the male growls threateningly, piercing black eyes narrowing down at  the writhing blond.

The younger whimpers quietly, pink lips jutting out into a quivering pout as his eyes tear up, thin frame quivering in fear.

The other's grip on his waist is punishing, locking him place and refusing him from any chance of escape. Taehyung can only imagine the nasty tint of blue and purple on his skin from the imprint of the male's grip.

"W-Who are you?"he stammers, biting on his lower lip to poorly cease the tears that pool at his eyes, "W-Why can't you l-leave me alone?"

There's silence as the elder contemplates his answer, the other blind to the indecision that flickers over his expression. The taller male is holding the other close, strong arms wrapped around his waist as he digs his chin into the tuft of quivering, blond locks.

"I can't leave you alone baby boy."he murmurs softly, dipping his head to allow his lips to ghost over the back of the younger's ears, "No can do. Your much too thrilling to simply throw away."

There's a short pause as he elder allows his words to sink into the other's mind, laughing darkly as he opens his lips, "Oh baby, I'm here to ruin you."

A single tear falls from his caramel eyes, pleading cries for the other to let go, falling from his lips as he claws at the firm hands that hold his hips.

"No!"he yells between chocked sobs, "Let me go! Stop! No!"

His attempts are futile and honestly, rather amusing as a peril smirk tugs at the elder's thin lips, arms tightening considerably as he throws the thin boy over his shoulder, dismissing the cries that emit from the wailing other.

"Quiet now baby boy."the male hums, grinning sickly, "Daddy'll make you feel better soon."

~

Yeah, get ready my dudes.