xx

Just so you know I'm not too familiar with EXO. I love their music and all but I don't have a thorough idea about the members. So pls bare with me and correct me (nicely pls) if I made a mistake.

Shoutout to ExoSonyeondan019 for giving me a hand! Thank you so much! 💖

Some of the ships are randomly picked with a bit of aid from the internet! :P

~

"Taehyung?"

The dark haired male is quick to travel from the doorway to the interior of the great mansion, sprinting up the staircase to the direction of their shared bedroom.

The lack of response was terrifying the elder, hallways silent and brooding as if mourning the loss of one it had sheltered for the past few week.

"Angel?!"he calls out once again, breaking out in a full run, dark eyes raking the rooms he passes in hope to spot a tuft of blond and large, caramel eyes, "Baby?!"

He's simply metres away from their bedroom, dark eyes wide and full of arising fear when the door flings open. A head of pink obscures his vision, the elder's words blotchy and unfamiliar as he shoves him to the side, screaming the blond's name as he views the room.

Taehyung is not there.

&&&

- Rewind Twenty Minutes Ago -

The one who had been rapping upon the door had not been a murder on seek for the blond beauty, knife held high and cruel smirk on his lips but none other than their own gang member.

The boy stands there, fists raised in mid air to tap impatiently once again, ceased from the calculating expression of the pink haired male.

The younger of the two is caught off by momentary surprise, a sheepish smile curling at his lips as he catches the other's line of vision. Dropping the gun to his side, he grins joyfully at the younger male.

"What are you doing here, hyung?"Jin questions, smile still present as he leans against the doorframe, "I thought you were with back up ammo?"

Regardless of the fact that he was cooped up in his leader's bedroom, the pink haired male was still rather included and knowledgeable of what was occurring outside of the walls of the mansion.

The male smiles, faint and weak as he runs a hand through his hair, "My ankles been playing with me, head thought it was better if I let it rest before hitting the field."

Jin hums, eyes flickering down to the other's ankle which is wrapped with a tacky roll bandages, "Want me to have a look at it?"

Grinning fondly, the other dismisses the offer with a wake of their hand, "It's fine. I'm sure it'll get better soon."

He nods, before the smile on his lips drops, eyes hardening in worry.

"Anything you need, hyung?"

It's a pity that the younger doesn't notice the flicker of anxiety that flies over the other's eyes, lips quirking into a trembling smile.

"R-Right."he coughs, fingers intertwining with one another into a mess of shaking limbs, "Luhan wants to speak to y-you about the decrease of ammo."