xxxiii

^ My favourite fan art

~

Jeongguk enters the room cautiously, dark eyes fluttering across the interior as he spots the yawning blond. After swapping his bloodied clothes for a navy blue, long sleeved that he had opted to roll to his elbows and a pair of black, high waisted slacks, he had made his way to their shared bedroom, skin void of blood after a curt rinse.

He certainly wasn't going to explain to the younger of what he had been during the period of time he had spent awake. The aftermath would surely be rather destructive, fearful, caramel eyes watching him as he squirms away. For now, Kris's results would remain desolate and concealed.

"Gukkie?"a bleary voice calls out, heavy with sleep.

Snapping from his inner thoughts, an unconscious smile graces his lips as he diverts his utmost attention to the awakening beauty, gaze soft and tender.

"Morning petal."he murmurs, making his way to the side of the bed to watch on fondly as the blond struggles to grasp his surroundings.

The younger's lips quirk slightly, chocolate irises fluttering open to peer up at him in mild amusement, "How many nicknames do you have for me?"

"As many as you want."the mafia leader replies smoothly, swooping down to capture the blond's lips shortly before retreating to rest his fingertips at the other's prominent hip bone, "Anything for you."

The touch makes the other shiver, feather like kisses of the elder's fingertips to his honey skin reminding him that he was currently shirtless, memories suddenly rushing to the front of his eyelids.

"Oh God."Taehyung groans, humiliation alight in his core as he presses his palms to his cheeks to hinder the other's vision of his flaming cheeks, "I'm naked aren't I?"

Jeongguk snickers, nodding as he settles on the bed, hand draped protectively around the other's waist as he watches on with the growing mirth at the younger's embarrassment.

"Never pegged you for masochist."he teases, fingers pressing gently down on the blond's tan skin, just above his rib cage where the other was ticklish.

As he had predicted, the blond giggles, fingers retreating from his cheeks to swat playfully at the elder's hands, "Shut up."

Auburn eyes widen as they view the mass of lavender hues sprinkled with obtrusive sapphire, the young boy muttering breathily, "Holy poop."

A smirk curls at the raven haired male's lips, dipping his head to permit his lips to flutter teasingly across the other's honey skin, feeling rather smug at the soft gasp the blond emits.

"So pretty angel."he murmurs against the other's skin, peppering kisses over the expanse of his rib cage, "All mine."

He's long passed the blond's belly button, dangerously near to the other's awaiting crotch when he ceases his movements, puckering his lips to press one last feather-like kiss to the younger's protruding pelvis.

Jeongguk makes no move to conceal the shit-eating smirk that plays teasingly on his rose lips, hooded eyelids assessing the other's flustered state.

"You're too skinny, angel."he comments, depicting himself as clueless to what he had just been previously doing, thumbing lightly at the other's obstructive rib cage, "I need to feed you."

Screwing his eyes shut, Taehyung breaths in shakily, skin tingling comfortably as he struggles to contain himself.

"How 'bout breakfast, hm?"