xviii

ShOoT mE pLs

Pls vote and comment! Don't be a silent reader! :P

The next half an hour is chaos, files of black clothed men streaming from every department towards the ammunition, guns locked in place and knives tucked into hidden pockets.

It was craze of yells, disorderly lines as the mafia hurries to organise themselves for the onslaught of enemies that were currently ripping apart a critical addition to their business.

"Angel, baby look at me."

It's the tenderness and caring nature of his words that makes the blond tilt his head, caramel eyes wide in fear.

The dark haired male cups the younger's face, thumb caressing the other's cheekbone affectionately, eyes soft and caring, "You're going to be okay angel? I'll protect you with my life, honest."

And he is. There wasn't an instance he wouldn't sacrifice his life for the other's. He would do anything, anything in his power to ensure the other's safety and contentment.

It's disappointing however, that the blond doesn't fully comprehend the other's words, dismissing it simply as an exaggeration. A shy smile paints his cherry lips as he lowers his eyes, a candy blush tinting his tan skin.

Before he knows it, he's folded into the embrace of strong arms wrapped around him, words muffled by the white fabric pressed tightly against his lips.

Taehyung recognise the faint sensation of a chin perching itself into his blond locks, palms flinging the cloth of his shirt over them as they settle on his bare hips, warm and pleasant his skin.

"I have to go angel."he hums, seconds after simply relishing the comfort the younger gives off.

The blond isn't blind to the doubt that flickers in his partner's eyes as he pulls away, strong palms holding his hips.

Jeongguk had encountered many attacks. Been shot multiples of times. Been stabbed to the point there was simply no blood left him in, his mind on the breach of life and death. Yet the thought of being physically hurt and possibly harming the other, killed him.

He never wanted to see his angel frown, by far not cry. But now, viewing the flash of fear that flickers over those gorgeous brown eyes, his heart clenched painfully at the thought of the blond crying over his absence.

"You'll come back, r-right?"Taehyung stammers, slim fingers extending to curl at the other's shirt, eyes wide and pleading.

Jeongguk doesn't know. Doesn't know what life had in store for him. But for his angel he would do anything to ensure another day of his life in the company of the other. He doesn't care what it takes.

Maybe he's too far in, smouldered with intimate emotions to think coherently. He doesn't care.

Let him think that the blond loved him. Even if it were fake. Let him relish in the joy that blooms at his core.

Stringing a rather strained smile, action coming off easy and lazy from years of fabricated practice, he leans down to press a kiss against the other's hairline, "Of course baby."

"I'm not going anywhere."

Maybe.

&&&