xii

I ain't good with smut, so liike yeah.

Cherry lips jut outwards, a shine of salvia restring against the plush skin enticing the raven haired male.

"I'm sorry angel, forgive me?"

The blond huffs, twisting his body so the other was excluded from his line of vision. Jeongguk sighs, large palms pushing him up from the bed as he knees himself over the mattress to where the younger is stubbornly ignoring him.

"Angel?"he prods, slim fingers fluttering over the blond's hips as he draws his fragile frame towards him.

Taehyung flushes at the contact, but makes no move to resist the warmth. His silent treatment does not disappear however, dark eyebrows furrowed in wavering anger.

The sooted haired male doesn't push the other any further, instead taking advantage of their close proximity to burry his face into the curve of Taehyung's neck, slim nose brushing over tan skin.

The younger shudders, visibly melting into the other's hold as he allows Jeongguk to do whatever he pleases with his body. He was putty in the raven haired male's arms, unable to resist or protests to his actions. Not that he ever felt the need to do so.

"M'sorry."he mumbles against tan skin, fingers curled protectively at the other's protruding hips.

Taehyung can't find himself to hold his grudge of the other leaving him behind for the meeting, while Jeongguk was holding him so close and lovingly.

He smiles sweetly, nodding shyly as a sign of acceptance. Jeongguk chuckles, lips brushing softly over his skin eliciting a soft gasp from the blond curled within his arms.

"You okay there, angel?"

The younger doesn't reply, instead tilting his neck to the side to allow the elder to revel at the supple skin beneath him.

The raven haired male dips his head, lips curling at the delectable whine that elicits from the blond as he presses his lips against the upholstery skin.

Jeongguk doesn't comprehend what suddenly overcomes him as he views the tan skin under hooded eyes, a feral-like urge to mark the ethereal being in his arms as his.

Before he knows it, he's leaving hot open-mouthed kisses over olive skin, slender fingers holding the squirming blond in place as he moans softly, hips bucking for further contact. 

"J-Jeongguk!"

The raven haired male shudders at the sound of his name rolling of the other's tongue, his desire exceeding the roof as he growls lowly, teeth scraping across the tan skin, as he nibbles gently, careful to not tug too harshly to elicit pain upon the blond.

Taehyung appears to greatly appreciative the tender pinches across his neck, a pleading whimper falling from his lips as he looks up at the other with hooded eyes.

"P-Please Jeongguk.."he mewls, words laced with nothing but need, hips jerking to entice the elder even further.

He looks ethereal from Jeongguk's view, hair ruffled and splayed over his forehead, pupils enlarged and swimming with want, plump, red lips parted as he releases whiny pants. It was taking all his self-control to not jump the beauty at the very moment.

Instead, he smiles lovingly, pressing a ginger kiss to the blond's temple, "You're not ready, angel."

&&&

To say that things were awkward between the two males were a complete understatement. Both couldn't look at the other in the eye without the memory of what had occurred the previous night suddenly front and centre in their mind.

The two understood however that Jeongguk had made the right decision to halt the situation before matters were taken much too far to stop.

As much as Taehyung hated to admit, Jeongguk was right. A few weeks of knowing each other, and already he was pleading for other to do things that only someone he loved should do. He was deeply ashamed with himself, shocked at the fact that he had even allowed the raven haired male to kiss him so intimately.

Yet he can't help but admire Jeongguk's generosity for allowing him to rethink his choices. The fact that the other had thought about him before taking matter's into his own hands, touched him greatly.

He finds himself smiling foolishly as he follows the said male down a corridor, unable to tear his eyes from the evident muscles that flex under the thin black tee.

Taehyung isn't entirely sure where Jeongguk was taking him, but he was relived to escape from the room he had been captive in for weeks. He was rather tired of staring at the same coke stain on the cream carpet.

It's only then does he notice his surroundings, Jeongguk coming to a stop to smile at the blond, raven hair cascading over his forehead.

They're in a gym. Wide and spacious, the room is as posh looking as the entire mansion, machines of every kind spread neatly over the room. From treadmills to bench presses, the equipment seemed much too daunting to the fragile boy.

Taehyung frowns lightly, body twisting to face the attractive man, fingers gripping tightly at his jeans.

Jeongguk isn't blind to the sudden mask of fear that overtakes the blond's expression at the sight of the steel weights across the room, slender fingers reaching out to place a comforting hand on the other's shoulder.

"Don't worry about that."he says softly, steering the younger away from the equipment he adores greatly, instead directing the small boy to the other side of the room.

"W-Why are we here Jeongguk?"the blond mumbles.

Taehyung had always been a rather gentle being. The idea of harming either animal or human was horrific to the young boy's mind. He had been teased greatly for this back in high school, the taunting screams of other children as they jab teasingly at his feminine frame.

He hated the fact that he looked like a girl, with his slim waist and dainty legs. He wanted to be tall and burly like the other boy's his age. Instead he was weak and nurturing, features representing a women. He huffs inwardly at the thought, a gentle pout resting upon his lips.

Viewing the intimidating equipment splayed out for him had daunted the blond. He was afraid of appearing as a fool before Jeongguk. He was sure the other would laugh at his pathetic attempts at the recumbent bike.

"Angel?"Jeongguk prods quietly, careful to not startle the younger, "You good?"

The blond blinks, having difficulty to register where and what he was doing from the brief mind blank, caramel eyes widening with childlike innocence at the red boxing gloves that are held firmly by long fingers.

"We're going to p-punch?!"he squeaks, voice rising in octave to prove his utmost shock at what the other expected him to do.

"That's right, angel. I'm going to teach you self-defence."