04.) trick or treat

❝𝖨𝖳 𝖨𝖲 𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖮𝖥 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖡𝖫𝖤𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 𝖮𝖥 𝖮𝖫𝖣 𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖲 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖢𝖠𝖭 𝖠𝖥𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖣 𝖳𝖮 𝖡𝖤 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖯𝖨𝖣 𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖧 𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖬,❞ -𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘩 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘥𝘰 𝘌𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯

»§«

• ? ? ? •

  𝕀 𝔻𝕀𝔻ℕ'𝕋 𝕂ℕ𝕆𝕎 𝕎ℍ𝔸𝕋 𝕎𝔸𝕊 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝔼ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾, but whatever it was was happening so fast. Before I knew it, I was helpless on the ground with the shadowed figures surrounding me.

And then one of them started to reach towards me.

A FEW HOURS EARLIER

• F U N N E H •

"𝔽𝕌ℕℕ𝔼ℍ, 𝕎𝔼'𝕃𝕃 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔻 𝕀𝕋 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ. But they're gonna get after us if we don't get off the plane now," Gold rushed, grabbing the bag of luggage.

   "I-I know... but... the box," I started to say, frowning widely and glancing around, "it's...."

"Funneh, I promise you we'll look for it. But it seems it's not in here. Maybe it's in one of your suitcases and you forgot," Gold tried to reason with a sympathetic but weak smile, "aw, don't frown. None of us wanna see you upset. Don't worry, I told you we'll find it. Okay?"

Reluctantly, I nodded.

Grabbing the handles of my suitcase and Gold with her bag, the two of us hurried out of the cabin and down the stairs. When my feet reached the ground, I felt like I was going to collapse. I forgot how used I got to that mode of transportation when I rode on planes.

I guessed I might've sighed or given some indication that I was still upset because Gold turned towards me and assured, "Come on, Funneh. Don't frown. The others will think someone hurt you and go hunting after them. And please, spare all of us and their crazy." I giggled ruefully and she smiled. "See?"

I nodded and kept the smile on my face.

      With my actions, both of us started to walk down the runway. It wasn't until we had gotten closer to the airport when we saw five brightly colored figures jumping and waving towards us.

    I felt my smile widen and our feet took over us, both of us sprinting towards them. Although they weren't allowed on the runway, they started to run towards us to, to which I was sure security would yell at all of us.

"Guys!" I exclaimed, basically slamming into the closest person near me, which was Rainbow, who gladly accepted my arrival and quickly hugged me.

Gold approached Draco quickly, who was the closest one in proximity to her. Quickly embracing him in a hug, she pulled away as did I with Rainbow. After, we switched to where she hugged Rainbow and I hugged Draco. Leaving only Lunar left, she calmly smiled and held out her arms to hug us both.

     "It's so awesome to see you guys again," Gold giggled with a wide smile stretching across her face.

"It feels like forever since we last saw you guys," Draco laughed, crossing his arms.

"Come on, we don't have all summer. We've got a little something special planned!" Rainbow tugged on the sleeve of my windbreaker, urging us to follow.

We hurried out of the airport, thankful that we didn't have a problem with the flights like the one time we spent over twenty-four hours stuck in one.