q&a

Hey guys! I'm here to answer your questions. I'm totally still not in a writer's block.

Okay yeah no, I lied; I still have a writer's block. But nonetheless, I shall continue to write and I PROMISE I'll get chapter 7 out soon. I just gotta finish some art trades and I'll work as fast as I can.

Alright, so on to the questions!

1. What inspired you to write books?

       Well actually, I'm a major book nerd if you couldn't tell by now. I just loved reading and I always received A's on my essays so I guess I just naturally wrote.

2. How long does it take to write one chapter?

      Ah, that's a good question. It really ranges. It can take me two to three hours or even a week depending on if I have a writer's block on not.

3. How were you introduced to the Krew?

     Actually, it was because of YHS! At the time, I was infatuated with Aphmau's roleplays. And I have a habit of finding roleplays by watching whatever episode I see first.

I remember I was watching MCD when I saw the episode for YHS when they were at the car wash. I started off of that episode and caught on from there. I loved their content so I stayed and supported her channel. So here I am now!

4. If you had the chance, which Krew member would you choose to spend the day with?

      That's a hard question, not sure I can even answer! Of course, I think I'm gonna have to go with the expected answer, Funneh. Mostly because she's one of my favorite YouTubers but I still would absolutely love to spend time with any of the other Krew members :D

5. Do you watch anime and if so, which ones do you love to watch?

Ahaha... okay so don't yell at me but I don't watch anime ;w; (Unless you consider Avatar: The Last Airbender or the original Teen Titans animes)

Yeah yeah, my friends always tell me to watch what they recommend but I think I'm good. I've got roleplays and movies that make me sob my eyes out like Coco.

6. What's your favorite food?

Ooh, that's difficult. As picky as I am, I love a lot of foods and I want to try them all. Though I've always grown up with Hispanic dishes so I'd have to say enchiladas. Except for seafood; my stomach doesn't really agree with it ;w;

7. Favorite episode from YHS?

Ah, that's also a hard one. I gotta say, either the Virtual Reality Arc, Christmas Arc, or the Zombie Apocalypse Arc from S2. From S1, it would have to be the arcade episode or the movie date episode!

8. Do you have any favorite shows?

Gonna say this now, I'm a diehard Gravity Falls fan. I also enjoy shows like Miraculous Ladybug, (don't you judge me, I love it😂) Teen Titans, And Avatar: The Last Airbender.

9. What books have you previously written?

I've written A LOT of books. Like I mentioned, I based Dawn Of The Champions off of this plot but I've unpublished that book to rewrite it when I can so don't try and look for it!

A lot of other books I plan to rewrite or start writing. Psychotic is one of my proudest accomplishments on Wattpad. I would love it if you guys read it but be warned, it contains explicit language, triggering scenes, and mature topics.

10. Who do you ship in YHS?

Now every now and then I hint to what I ship but majority of the time, I don't flat out say it on platforms like here but I will on more open apps like social media.

Though if you really must know, I ship Falec and Gyran. Please don't hate me, I love this roleplay as much as all of you guys no matter what I ship. Besides, I'm not saying I dislike the Fevan ship. Go ahead if that's what you ship!

11. Do you see Alec as a criminal or no?

Now technically, he is considered a criminal in the eyes of the justice system. I mean, tampering with evidence, association with murders, withholding information, etc.

But in my eyes, he has his reasons and I really couldn't hate him. He's probably one of my absolute favorite characters! I don't consider him a criminal but technically speaking, he is one.

Aw my poor bby strawberry child.

12. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love Draco's scream?

Can I choose 1000 please? Because I swear he's just a precious little cinnamon roll.

13. How old are you?

I'm 13 years old. My birthday is June 1st, which means next year I'll be 14. Once my summer is up, I'll be in 8th grade which I am NOT excited for😂

14. What's your favorite color?

Blue! I absolutely love the color blue. It comes in so many different shades that represent so many different moods. Baby blue is soft and gentle while midnight blue is dark and mysterious and it also reminds me of the night which I love.

16. Have any crushes? *insert Lenny face*

Yes but that's not important right now! Ahaha, I'm pushing 20 in the friendzone and I can't tell if I'm escaping it or not😂

17. Favorite character from YHS?

Hands down, either Alec or Meghan. I mean, hearing Meghan scream, "YOU PASTY PASTRY OVER-BURNT PIECE OF CAKE!" just gives me life but at the same time, I mean, it's ALEC.

He's got a great character development arc, one of the main protagonists, and overall a great character. Of course he's one of my favorites!

18. How long do you plan for this book to be?

Honestly? I haven't a clue. I'm seriously just writing as I go along. I never plan my books out, they just sorta happen. Which explains the deaths in my books when originally no one was supposed to die.

19. What are your favorite books?

       Oh I love so many books that I can't decide. I really love the Hunger Games trilogy though. Along with Out Of My Mind, Because Of Mr Terupt, and Small As An Elephant.

20. Name some interesting facts please!

1. The Greatest Showman is my favorite movie
2. I'm only 4'6
3. I absolutely love dachshunds
4. I take counseling (Don't ask please)
5. I'm a Gemini
6. I'm an artist
7. I've watched Funneh since before or about the time of the first season finale of YHS
8. I've watched Aphmau since before Mystreet was even a thing (aka MCD Times)
9. I partially dislike math
10. I've always wanted to travel and visit Canada

Have a small sneak peek to next chapter!

        You know not who I am, but what I have done. I am everywhere, yet I am untraceable. You all will suffer for the past actions of some of your townsfolk, of who you associate yourselves with.

         So watch your back because I will find each and every single one of you who attended that little party. Those three minor setbacks, three accidental witnesses who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

        I had to dispose of them. Now the actual targets walk among all of you, still alive. If anyone interferes with my plans, I will find every single one of you.

Consider all of you spared for now.

•w•

    And that's about it, guys! I'm a little busy and I'm still fighting with a writer's block but I can guarantee I'll update soon along with a small surprise if I can get around to it!

Love you guys! You're all awesome.

L U N A is typing....💬