06.) ransacked

• K Y R A N •

The guilt has been killing me. I'm not the type of person who normally keeps secrets, especially if it involves something stolen.

        The others said to keep quiet because I keep squirming. I wanna confess that we took it, especially after that one phone call with Funneh.

      She said it was special and important to her. Who are we to be snooping in her life back in Canada? But then again, when you find something as weird as that, it's hard not being nosy.

      And what if Gold found out? What would she think of me? A thief? A liar? She'll never love me if she thinks I'm any of those things!

(Aw poor bby Kyran is too precious)

       My phone buzzed, a notification popped up. I pulled out the phone and read the small message that had appeared, which was then followed by a few more messages appearing.

          I opened up iMessage and clicked into me and Evan's conversation.

         I started out the door and headed towards the park, dropping everything else

I started out the door and headed towards the park, dropping everything else. I would run, but I'm not the most athletic person to say the least.

I started to jog and little by little, my pace quickened and soon enough it was a fast enough tempo.

(Okay so don't hate me later in the book because of this)

    Eventually I arrived at the park and just like Evan said, Alec, Evan, and Aly were all waiting on me in a small closed circle.

      "Guys, I'm here. What's wrong?" I panted, jogging up to them which I'll admit, made me a little tired.

       "We can't find Evelyn. She's not the type of person to just get up and vanish! I was on a call with her earlier when her phone just went dead. I kept calling back but she never responded," Aly explained.

        "Did you guys go check her house? Maybe her phone died or something came up," I tried to reason with their explanation.

       "We were waiting on you to check her house. But Evelyn's a smart girl; she would never just hang up and not explain why," Aly sighed.

        "I'm sure there's a logical explanation. I mean, this is Evelyn we're talking about," I sigh and try to calm their flying accusations.

"Well we can't just sit around and theorize like some sort of Shane Dawson Mystery Gang. Come on," Alec directs.

We kept walking and walking as a small group until we finally reached Evelyn's place. It must've taken a little over forty-five minutes.