last q&a

"The pleasure of reading a story and wondering what will come next for the hero is a pleasure that has lasted for centuries and, I think, will always be with us," -Stan Lee

•∞•

"LUNA is typing....."

• L U N A •

   Hi, guys! Welcome to the last Q&A of IDKY officially! I'll be answering questions I asked from you guys a while back ago, maybe a few months prior to this all.

    Stick around to the end of the chapter, for I'll be sure to answer every question I was asked and also have important announcements to make!

QUESTIONS.....

1.) What types of genres are your future books going to be?

Submitted by @/Cool_gurl76

Hm, it depends on the fandoms I plan to write about. I do plan to write more ItsFunneh fanfictions since I promised I would, but future books will include the fandoms of: Danganronpa, The Hunger Games, Gravity Falls, ItsFunneh, and possibly others if I end up joining more fandoms.

The genres are going to include:

-dystopian
-science fiction
-fantasy
-mystery
-thriller
-fanfiction (obviously this is a sub genre to the others I've listed since this account is ONLY for my fanfictions)

2.) Are they [future books] going to be about a specific ship?

Submitted by @/Cool_gurl76

I can't say what ships, but yes, some of my future books will be centered around specific ships!

3.) Will they [future books] be more centered on adventures like IDKY?

Submitted by @/Cool_gurl76

Indeed they will as well! I always keep a balance of both, for those who enjoy romance and those who'd much rather read a real plot pointed story than a love story.

4.) If you were in charge of creating the ending of ItsFunneh's YHS roleplay that she left on hiatus, how would you end it?

Submitted by @/Cool_gurl76

Well, this pretty much is my interpretation of how it would end but with my own little twists like the Krew being added or their families' lore. But if I had to go off of the actual facts from YHS, I'd probably end it with the confrontation of everyone's involvement, a possible character's death like how they used Valerie's death, and nice closure to any unsolved mysteries or the ships. If I ever decide to, I might narrate an idea of how I would end it one day in the future if I'm not lazy.

5.) What was the very first book that you've read on Wattpad?

Submitted by @/ILikeBreadAndButter

Ooo, uh, hard to say. I've had Wattpad for almost 3 years now (I created this account like a year after I got Wattpad and used my other accounts).