When we met (Joseph Seed X Reader)

I sat and stared into the eyes of this man.
I don't know who he is, but I just have this feeling that I want to spend the rest of my life with him.
"My name is Joseph, and who might you be?" And with that he looked at me, like there was something worth looking at.
"M-my name is (y/n)" I couldn't hardly get myself to speak because of how beautiful he looked under the sun light. He held his hand out and smiled. "Well than (Y/n), let me take you to meet the others.

~Time skip~

I was lying in bed thinking back to when Joseph and I had first met,
I smiled and let out a quiet giggle "what's so funny" Joseph said as he turned over to look at me.
"Oh nothing, I was just thinking about the day you found me" He smiled and ran his fingers gently down the side of my face. "I will never forget the day
I realized that I loved you" I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. Suddenly a thought popped into my head "When did you realize?"

Joseph sat up and sighed. He looked over at me as I sat up with him.
"To be honest... I didn't want to fall in love because I'd been through it all before, but at some point I looked at you... and right then I knew that all I wanted was to be with you. And when we first kissed... " He closed his eyes for a moment. "I swear when our lips touched I could taste the next sixty years of my life"

I kissed him again and ran my hand through his hair.
"You're the best plot twist that could've entered my story"
I whispered, resting my forehead against his shoulder, he rubbed my arm and let out another sigh before moving close the edge of the bed
"As I would love to just lay around talking about how much I love you all day, I have to go meet up with John and Jacob in an hour."
I leaned back and rested my back against the headboard and watched Joseph as he got dressed.

After a moment I spoke up.
"I never said Thank you, did I?"
He looked confused. "What would you need to thank me for?" He asked.
"For... well.. everything I guess. I mean I don't know who or what I would've been if we hadn't met"
He walked back over to the bed and gave me a kiss, he looked at me while running his thumb over my cheek and smiled.

"(Y/n)... I should be the one thanking you" He said. 
I put my hand on his "But I have to get going now. I love you" he walked to the door
"I love you too, Joseph" I heard him close the front door I smiled and layed back down
thinking back to the day we first met.

The End

(Authors note)

This is my first attempt at writing. Please tell me what you think!