Greatest Lover (Hurk Drubman X Reader)

(Requested By)
TheVulgarSpecialist

"Are these stories of yours even true?" I asked. Hurk gave me a serious expression. "Well of course they're true! Why else would I be telling you?" He answered. I shrugged. "I don't know. All of it just seems so insane...it's hard to tell if it's true."
Hurk nodded. "Yeah, I could see that...I mean if I saw someone that looked like me, I wouldn't believe that they were the greatest lover on Kyrat."

I heard a car pull up outside. "Shit...that's probably my dad." Hurk sighed. "What's wrong with your dad?" I asked. "He can be a jerk sometimes. I'll take you home." He said quietly. We walked to the door and Hurk opened it for me. We stepped outside and I saw Hurk's dad getting out of his car.

"Hurk! Were you in the damn house again?" The old man shouted. "No Dad, we were just sitting on the porch." Hurk answered. The old man stepped closer.
"I swear boy, if you're lying-"
"Sir, he's telling the truth." I cut in.
The old man looked at me. "Who the fuck is this?" He said as he pointed at me.

"Dad, this is (Y/n). We were just hanging out..." Hurk said as he scratched the back of his neck. I looked over at him. "I was just about to take (Y/n) home." He added. Hurk's dad looked me up and down, shook his head and went in the house.
"Sorry about that..." Hurk said as he walked to the car. "It's okay, you didn't do anything." I said and smiled.

***

Hurk stopped the car in front of my house. "Sorry that my dad ruined the fun.. " Hurk said. "I had a lot of fun, don't worry about it." I said with a smile. Hurk gave me a weak smile. "You wanna hang out again this weekend?" He said. I open the car door. "Of course! Just give me a heads up." I stepped out and closed the door.
I turned around and leaned on the window. "Oh and Hurk one more thing." Hurk looked over at me.
"What's up?" He said. "If you ever need anywhere to go. Or if you just wanna get away from your Dad, you're more than welcome to stay with me..." I said. Hurk smiled. "Thanks (Y/n)..." I nodded my head and walked into my house.

***

I put up my vacuum and heard Hurk's car pull up. I smiled to myself and opened the front door. I waved at him as he stepped out of the car, wearing his usual American flag pants. "Hey (Y/n)!" He said when he got in the house. "Hey Hurk, how's it goin?"
I asked.

Hurk shrugged. "It's okay, I guess..." He said quietly. I walked over and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Is everything okay Hurk...?" I asked.
Hurk looked down for a moment. "Yeah everything's okay...is just that dad's been a little more of a jerk lately. I know he's my Dad and I have to love him and all that, it's just not fair sometimes..." He said.

I rubbed my thumb over his shoulder.
"Don't forget my offer, okay?" I said. Hurk nodded. "So, are we gonna play a video game or what?" Hurk said with a smile. I walked over to my T.V. and hooked up my Nintendo 64. "What game do you wanna play?" I asked. Hurk thought for a moment.
"Hmm...how about Ocarina of Time?"
Hurk answered.

I nodded my head. "Sounds like a plan." I put the game in and stood up.
"You want a beer?" I asked. Hurk sat on the floor. "Sure." He said. I left the room and went to the kitchen. When I grabbed the beers and went back to the living room. Hurk hadn't started the game yet.

"What's up Hurk?" I asked. Hurk shook his head. "Nothin' I was just thinking about somethin'..." He said.
"Well...What you thinking about?" I said. Hurk looked over at me and I handed him the beer. "I was thinking about your offer." He said. I tilted my head. "What about it?" I asked.
"I thought about taking you up on it."
I smiled. "Really? That's great." I said.

"I'm just not sure, because I don't want to get in your way or anything." Hurk said. I shook my head and laughed. "You won't get in way...I wouldn't have offered if I thought you'd be in my way."
Hurk took a drink and sat the beer down. "No, I mean get in your way romantically...like if you brought home a man or woman, I'm not judging.." he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Hurk, I don't see myself bringing someone home."
I said. Hurk started the game and sighed. "I'm gonna be honest with you about something, (Y/n).." he said.
"My dad doesn't allow me to sleep in the house..." Hurk said. I instantly felt angry. I stood up and shut off the t.v.
"What was that for?" Hurk said.

"Get up, we're going to get your stuff."
I said. "Now?" Hurk questioned. I nodded my head and walked to the door. "Yep. You don't need to be around that dann man if he's not gonna treat you right." I stated.
Hurk got up and we left the house.

*Three hours later*

I sat opened up the last box and looked inside. "Uh, Hurk..." I said.
"Yeah?" Hurk called from across the room. "What do you want with this primal lookin' shit?" I asked. Hurk walked over and looked down at the box. "I'll just put it with the other miscellaneous items.." Hurk said as he took the box.

"(Y/n)..." He said. I looked over at him. "Yeah, Hurk?" I replied. "Thanks for letting me move in..." Hurk said with a smile. I walked over and pulled him into a hug. "You're a good person Hurk. And if I know anything, it's that you deserve way better than what you've had." I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

Hurk's eyes lit up. "Hey (Y/n)...?"
He whispered. "Yeah?" I replied.
"Can I kiss you...?" He said. I felt my cheeks heat up and nodded my head.
Hurk leaned in and kissed me. I couldn't help but smile against his soft lips. Hurk pulled me closer and deepened the kiss.

And that night I learned that all of Hurk's stories were true...and not only was he the greatest lover on Kyrat, but he's also the greatest lover in Hope County...