The Sign (John X Reader)

"John!" I call out while putting the phone down "yes?" John says to me as he walks into the room "Joseph called and said that he needs us to meet him up at the 'yes' sign" I look up at John and he looks confused "okay.... Did he say why?" I shook my head "no he didn't. All he said was that he needed us to see something" I say walking to grab my jacket. John just nods his head as we walk out the door.      

~Time Skip~

"Joseph!" John calls out as see approach the sign.
I see Joseph walk out from behind the sign and motion us to fallow him, I look up at John and shrug my shoulders.
When we get behind the sign Joseph points to a part of it "Do you guys have any idea who would've done this?"

I look at the sign and burst out laughing and John looks over at me "it's not that funny (y/n)" Joseph points at me "did you do this?" I wipe a tear from my eye and try to catch my breath "N-no I didn't do it" John turns to me "then why are you la...

I wipe a tear from my eye and try to catch my breath
"N-no I didn't do it" John turns to me "then why are you laughing so hard?" I start laughing again "because whoever did is a genius!" I hear John let out a laugh "I'm sorry Joseph.. I'll have someone clean it up" I catch my breath and see Joseph look down and shake his head and John grabbed my arm "okay (y/n), let's go home"
I smile up at him as we walk away I whisper "you thought it was funny to right?" He looks down at me
"of course I did, that was a masterpiece"

The End