Caius. (Jacob Seed X Reader)

(Requested By)
Layer_Bloody_Sun

I walked down the hallway of the home that Jacob and I own to see Joseph and Jacob in the living room standing around a cardboard box.
I slowly approached them and looked down into the box and to my surprise, there's a baby laying in the box wrapped in a little blue blanket and a note taped to one of the corners, I picked up the note.

'His name is Caius, please take care of my son.'

I looked over at Joseph and put the note down. "Where did he come from?" Joseph shifted his stance and pushed up his yellow tinted aviator sunglasses. "I found him on the front step of the church" I took a step back and put a hand on my hip. "What are you gonna do?" Jacob sighed and I looked up at him. "Joseph wants us to take him in..." Joseph put his hands up. "In my defense, I don't really know how Faith would be with taking care of a baby...and who knows how John would be" I sighed and looked at Jacob. "He's right...but we don't have a room for him, and we don't even have a crib or anything like that" Joseph sighed. "If I get the things that the two of you need to take care of him....will you take care of Caius for just a week or two and if you don't want him after that...I'll figure something out" I looked over at Jacob, he gave me an angry look, so I smacked his arm. "What was that for?" Jacob said rubbing his arm. "We're going to take care of Caius and you're not going to complain, okay?" Jacob sighed. "Okay..." I looked at the Caius sleeping in the box, I smiled and ran a finger over his tiny cheek. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Jacob had left the rook. "Thank you, (y/n)" Joseph said while putting a hand on my shoulder. "Joseph, It's no problem...I've actually been thinking about kids lately, but I was too scared to bring it up with Mr. grumpy pants over there" I said letting out a laugh. Joseph smiled and gave me a hug. "Well...perhaps this is God answering you're prayers" I smiled while pulling away from the hug. "Perhaps it is.."  I walked Joseph to the door and let him out. "Once again, thank you" I leaned on the doorway. "You don't have to thank us Joseph.." he smiled and began to walk away, and I closed the door and walked back over to the cardboard box. I reached in and picked up Caius. "Jacob is going to love you." I said kissing his forehead. "Trust me."

~A Few Weeks Later~

After a while I noticed that Jacob had started to warm up to having Caius in our home. I sat on the couch feeding Caius his last bottle before putting him to bed. I looked over at Jacob. "Hey Jacob." Jacob looked up at me. "Yeah, (Y/n)?." I looked down at Caius for a moment and looked back up at Jacob. "Could you feed Caius the rest of the bottle and try to get him to sleep so I can take a quick shower?" Jacob looked down at Caius and then back up at me. "...I can try" I smiled and got up, handing Caius over to Jacob. "It's not that hard...you just have to be gentle with him." I gave Jacob a kiss and walked out of the room and headed for the bathroom.

~20 Minutes Later~

I opened the bathroom door and put my towels in the clothes hamper and started down the hallway. What's that? I thought to myself and paused in the doorway to the living room and saw Jacob standing at the window rocking Caius in his arms. "Only you...can make this world seem right" I felt my heart warm up as I realized that I've never heard Jacob sing before. Jacob turned around and saw me standing in the doorway. "How long have you been standing there?" He said in a hushed tone. "I just walked in" I lied, because I know that Jacob would probably be embarrassed. "Is he asleep?" I said walking over to the two of them. "Yeah, he fell asleep a few minutes ago..." I nodded. "Are you ready to go to bed?" Jacob nodded his head. I smiled and we walked to our room. I watched Jacob put Caius into the crib, I walked over and kissed Caius on the forehead. I went over to the bed and turned the lamp off.
 "I love you.." I heard Jacob whisper, I looked over and saw Jacob leaned over the crib. I pulled the covers aside and watched Jacob as he got in the bed next to me. "Is it safe to assume that Caius is staying with us?" I said in a low whisper. Jacob Chuckled "Yeah..I think so."

The End.