Good Morning (Faith Seed X Reader)

(Requested By)
HonzaFonti

I turned over in bed to see the light of
The morning sun shining on Faith.
I reached over and moved a piece of hair out of her face and sighed. 'she looks so beautiful...' I thought as I smiled to myself. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead and got out of bed. I grabbed my clothes from the floor and made my way downstairs.

"What could I make for her?" I whispered to myself. I opened a cabinet and looked inside. I picked up a box of instant pancake mix and smiled. "Looks good to me..." I whispered, As I sat the box on the countertop. I grabbed down a bowl and began to prepare the mix.

***

I hummed to myself as I flipped the last of the pancakes. "What are you doing up so early?" I heard Faith say.
I turned and saw her standing there in nothing but a blanket wrapped around her. "I just wanted to surprise you with some breakfast before you woke up..." I smiled.

Faith walked over and wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder. "That's so sweet, thanks baby." Faith yawned as she kissed my shoulder again. I grabbed the two plates and held one out to her.
"Here you go." I smiled.
"Thank you.." Faith said.

We walked to the table and sat down. I watched Faith as she adjusted the blanket around her. Faith looked over at me. "What?" She asked. I smiled. "Oh nothing...I was just admiring your beauty..." Faith rolled her eyes. "Really?" She said. "Yes, Really."
I replied. "If you say so..." Faith said as she took a bite.

I looked down and took a bite.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Faith looked over at the clock. "It's not even nine thirty and they're already bugging us." She sighed. "I'll get it." I replied. I walked over and opened the door. "hello?" I said to the person standing there. "Hi...is Rachel here?" The lady said.

I tilted my head in confusion. "No...? I don't think so. Can I help you."
I replied. The lady shook her head. "I guess I don't need anything. But if you see her, will you tell her that her brother needs her." The lady said.
I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'll tell her."
I answered.

I watched as the lady walked away and closed the door. I walked back and sat down at the table.
"Who was it?" Faith asked.
I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know..." I said. Faith tilted her head.
"Well what did they want?"
"She asked if 'Rachel' was here..." I answered

Faith put her fork down. "Wait...did I not tell you?" Faith said, looking over at me. "Never tell me what?" I asked.
"That my name isn't actually Faith."
She said. I looked over at her. "Your name isn't Faith?" I said. She nodded her head. "Yeah, my name is Rachel."

"Then why does everyone call you Faith...?" I asked. "Well, Joseph gave me the name after I handed my family's company over to him. I guess that I'm just so used to it now that I actually like it better than being called Rachel." Faith said.

"Huh...I mean, I guess that makes sense..." I replied. Faith and I continued eating our breakfast.
"Oh! I just remembered. The lady at the door said that your brother needs you." I exclaimed. Faith looked over at me. "Which one?" She asked. I shrugged. "I'm not sure, now that I think about it she didn't say." I replied.

Faith sighed. "I guess that means that I should get dressed and go find out who needs me..." I rubbed her shoulder. Faith looked over at me and gave a slight frown. "I'm sorry..." She said. I smiled at her. "Hey, don't be sorry. It's not your fault." I said. "I know, but I'm going mess up your breakfast if I leave." She said.

"It's fine, Faith. All of this will be here when you get back. So don't worry." I replied. Faith leaned forward and gave me a kiss. "thanks sweetie." She smiled. I watched her as she walked upstairs to get dressed.

A few minutes later she came back and fixed her hair. "Could you tie my dress for me?" Faith asked. I stood up and walked over to her and tied it. Faith turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'll see you later..." She said. I leaned down and kissed her. "Be safe, okay?" I said. Faith smiled. "I'll be okay. Don't worry about me." She gave me one last kiss. I smiled to myself as she walked out the door.

The End.

Author's Note

Hey guys!

I titled this one 'Good Morning'
But now I realize that not once does this chapter say good morning in it.
But I guess that's okay. Anyway sorry for the late update. If you read my author's not earlier than you probably get it. Thanks for being patient with me! Have a good day/and or night!