Peaches. (Staci Pratt X Reader)

(Requested By)
Sharky_Boshaw

"Jacob!" I call out, throwing the door to the St Francis Veterans Center. I take a few steps into the building and some men with guns start to approach me. "Where's Jacob?" The men look at each other and back at me. "Jacob is busy. He doesn't want to see anyone" I roll my eyes and push past them. "Sorry boys, but you can't stop me from seeing him." I walked down the hallway and stopped in front the the door that I knew he would be behind. I looked down and straightened out my dress that matched the same one that Faith used to wear, I sighed and knocked. "I thought I said that I didn't want to see anyone" I heard Jacob sigh. I opened the door. "You can say that all you want Jacob, but you can't refuse to see your last living sister" I closed the door and walked over to Jacob. "How are you doing?" I walked over and put my hands on his shoulders. "I guess I'm okay." I patted him on the shoulder. I turned around and saw a man in the corner of the room and gasped. "Jacob! Why is someone in the corner?" Jacob laughed and walked over to the man, his face was bruised and he had dirt all over himself. "(Y/n), this is Peaches" Jacob grabbed the man roughly and pushed him towards me. I put my hands up and caught him before he could fall on me. "Jacob, you're not keeping this man...are you?" Jacob laughed. "Of course I am, Peaches is th-" Jacob stopped talking when we heard gunshots outside. Jacob sighed. "(Y/n), keep an eye on Peaches. I'll go check it out." I moved the hair out of 'Peaches' eyes. "What's your real name?" He looked down for a moment. "P-pratt..." I put my hands on his cheeks and looked into his eyes. "Well, Pratt...I'm going to do something a little crazy, but you'll have to trust me." He looked confused. "What are you gonna do?" I grabbed his hands. "I'm gonna get you out of here." I walked to the door and looked up and down the hallway. I looked back at him. "Take my hand." Pratt grabbed my hand and I walked us out of the room. We walked down the hallway for a minute and then heard Jacob shout. "I'll take care of it! Just give me a minute." I looked around frantically and then spotted a closet. I gripped Pratt's hand and opened the closet door. "Get in." I mouthed to him. The two of us got in the closet, I closed the door and put my ear to it. I could hear Jacob walk by, I listened till I couldn't hear him. I opened the door. "Come on." I whispered, we ran to the entrance of the building and the two men from earlier stepped out in front of us. "Where do you think you're going with him?" I looked at Pratt and then back at the men. "Peaches here wanted fresh air...so I'm taking him outside." The men looked a little confused but let us past them anyway. "What's wrong with the two of you?! Don't let them get away!" I heard Jacob yell. "Run!" I yelled and Pratt and I started running to my car.

~Time Skip~

We ran into my house and I locked the door. "Why are you doing this?" Pratt said. I turned around. "Doing what?" Pratt shifted his stance. "Why are you helping me?..." I hadn't even thought about it. "I...I don't know, you just looked so sad..." I took a few steps towards him. "I know my brother, I know what he can do to people...I can't even imagine what he's already done to you.." I shook my head and looked into his hazel eyes, I felt my cheeks heat up and I had to look away. "How much did Jacob feed you?" Pratt shook his head. "I got to eat maybe once a day...and if he would even let me eat, it was just scraps" I walked into the kitchen and opened a cabinet. "Whatever you want to eat I'll make it for you." I heard Pratt walk into the room. "I'll be happy with whatever." He laughed. "As long as it's actually cooked." I turned around. "He gave you raw food?" Pratt stopped laughing and I looked down. "I'm so sorry for whatever he did...if I had known he was keeping someone I would've done something sooner." Pratt stepped forward. "It's not your fault. You didn't know.." I let out a small laugh. "I may be younger than him, but I feel completely responsible for him." I leaned back on the countertop.
"Do you just wanna have a sandwich?." Pratt shrugged. "Sounds like the greatest meal right now."