It's About Time. (Faith Seed X Reader)

(Requested By)
DeathLolli

I was standing in front of the mirror. "Damn...You look sexy, they're gonna love you tonight..." My boyfriend said as he kissed my shoulder. I turned around and pushed him away from me. "Clyde stop, I change my mind..." I said looking into his eyes. "what do you mean? There are almost three hundred men out there waiting to see you dance for them. You can't back out now." Clyde said as he started to raise his voice. I took a deep breath. "Clyde, I mean it. I don't want to do this anymore." I tried to walk past him so I could leave, but Clyde grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. "No, (Y/n). You are gonna go out there and you're gonna strip for those people. Because that's what you are (Y/n). A good for nothing stripper." I felt tears start to well up in my eyes. "G-get away from me you prick." Clyde smacked me across the face. I fell to the ground and began to sob, Clyde knelt down next to me and grabbed my chin to force me to look at him. "I'm gonna give you fifteen minutes, and when I come back you better be ready to go out there and shake your ass."  He left the room and slammed the door. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried...."I'm a sinner, but there is always a chance for salvation...." I said looking up at the people sitting in the church, they started clapping. I looked over at the Seed family and smiled. "And if these wonderful people can help a lost soul like mine, than they can help anyone..." Faith walked over and held my hand. "Thank you for sharing your story with everyone (Y/n)..." I nodded my head happily. "I'm happy to share it. If my story can help someone sitting in this room, then I'll gladly tell it everyday." Faith looked like she wanted to say something but stopped when people started to walk over and talk to me. "I'm sorry, I'll talk to you in a minute." I said turning to Faith.

~One Hour Later~

I sat down on one of the church pews as everyone left the church, I could hear someone walking up behind me. I looked up and saw Faith. "Hey, (Y/n)...I'm sure that you've heard this a lot today, but it was nice to hear your story again." I stood up and smiled. "Thank you, Faith..." Faith shifted her stance and scratched the back of her neck. "I'm throwing a dinner thing over at my house, it's just gonna be Joseph, Jacob, John and I...If you wanna come over and join us you're more than welcome." I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. "That sounds like fun. What time?" Faith looked up and thought for a moment "Actually...It doesn't really matter what time, but I was about to head back home. If you want I can just take you with me." "I would love to. And if you want, I can help you prepare everything." I said cheerfully.

~Time Skip~

"I'll go ahead and finish up the potatoes. Could you go in the dining room and set up the table?" Faith said as she began to mash the potatoes. "I nodded my head and grabbed a stack of plates and silverware. I walked to the dining room and heard a knock on the door, I sat the plates down and walked to the door. I opened it and saw Joseph and his brothers standing there. "Hello, (Y/n)." Joseph said with a smile. "Hello, Joseph. It's nice to see the three of you again." I said with a laugh and let them in. "Faith is in the kitchen finishing up the food, she should be done in a minute." I felt a hand tap on my shoulder. "Faith wanted us to bring these when we were on our way over." I turned around and Jacob was holding a bouquet of white flowers. "Oh, thank you Jacob. That's very nice of you." I said and he handed the flowers to me, I went to the kitchen and filled a vase with water. "So they remembered the flowers." Faith said as I put the flowers in the vase. "I love these, they're not like any other flowers that I've seen.." I said while smelling the flowers. I started to feel a little dizzy and Faith quickly grabbed the vase from me. "Be careful (Y/n), I don't really recommend getting to close to the Moon Flowers if you haven't been around them much..." I leaned on the countertop and took a deep breath. "That's strange...I've never felt like that before." the dizziness went away and I grabbed the vase from Faith. "Are you okay, (Y/n)?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm okay. I feel better now...I'll go put these on the table." I said with a small smile. Faith put a hand on my cheek and smiled. "Thank you for helping me tonight..." I shrugged. "Oh, it's no problem. I'm happy to be here." I walked away and sat the vase on the table and realized.

No one that I've ever met has ever looked at me like that...

"Are you feeling okay (Y/n)?" Joseph said. "Y-yeah I'm fine, just thinking about stuff..." Joseph smiled and nodded his head. "Okay everyone! Dinner is ready." Faith said bringing the food out and seeing it in the middle of the table. Everyone sat down at the table and Joseph led us in prayer.

~After Dinner~

We all sat at the table just talking and laughing, when everyone started to quiet down I decided to speak.
"I appreciate everything that all of you have done for me...But I can't help but wonder why the four of you have helped me...I mean look at me, everything that I've done in the past... All the hate and all of the ways that I was the embodiment of sin,
why help me?"
The four of them looked at each other, but Joseph was the one to speak. "It was actually Faith that came to me and said that we should help you...and because of that, I truly believe that she would do anything for you." I slightly blushed and looked down. Faith stood up and spoke. "Um...does anyone want dessert?" John raised his hand. "I would like some, thank you." Joseph and Jacob nodded their heads in agreement.
"(Y/n), would you mind helping me?" I stood up and followed Faith into the kitchen. Faith closed the door behind us. "(Y/n), Can I talk to you for a minute?" I turned to Faith. "Of course you can, what do you need?"
Faith leaned against the wall.
"I always thought to just let thing happen naturally, but I always end up following my heart..." Faith walked over, grabbed my hands and looked deeply into my eyes. "..And my heart always leads me to you..."
I started to feel dizzy again. Faith sighed. "I'm trying to say that I...I."
I put my hands on her cheeks and smashed my lips against hers. After a minute I pulled away. "You don't have to say it...I already know, and I feel it too." Faith smiled. "Y-you do?"
I nodded my head happily. I heard clapping. I looked behind Faith and saw her brothers standing in the door way. "It's about time." John said as he stopped clapping. Jacob elbowed John and made him shut up. Faith and I looked at each other and laughed...

The End.

(Authors Note)

Hey everyone!
Sorry it took so long for another update. I've been taking an online course and haven't really had the time to write, but I'm trying to make more time for this book. So if you made a request and I haven't done it yet,
Please be patient with me and I'll try and get another chapter out
as soon as I can.

Have a nice day! (Or night)