Promise. (Jacob Seed X Reader)

Jacob and I had been living with each other for a few months, we were really happy being with each other. After a while I noticed that Jacob was becoming more and more distant, so we had a long talk and decided to separate for a while and then see if we wanted to get back together...but when I left I didn't tell Jacob where I would be going, But I went to Holland Valley and all that happened about four months ago and I figured that Jacob would've gave up on me by now. I got out if bed and headed into the bathroom, I was about to step into the shower when I heard someone knock on the front door. I grabbed my robe and put it on while walking down the hallway, I opened the door just to see a bouquet of flowers on the front step. I picked them up and saw a note attached to it.

Dear (Y/n), I don't think that I can go on much longer without you. I don't have the strength to stop loving you,
Will you please consider coming home with me. - Jacob

I smiled while reading the note but then had the realization. How did he know where I was. I started to walk back into the house when I heard Jacob call out "Did you read it?" I got startled by hearing his voice and turned around to see Jacob sitting in a tree "Yes I read it...How long have you been up there?" I watched as he climbed down and walked over to me and shrugged "since about five this morning" I let out a laugh "How did you know that I was living out here?"
Jacob leaned against the door frame "When you first left I had some people fallow you so I could make sure that you would be okay." I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked at the ground "you didn't have to do that..." I heard Jacob let out a chuckle and he paused for a moment "So...are you gonna come back?" I looked up at him "After all this...Why wouldn't I come back" Jacob sighed in relief and walked into the house "Come on, I'll help you pack up" I followed him into the house "My suitcase is in the closet over there. I'm gonna go get dressed"

~The Next Morning~

I finished unpacking my stuff back into Jacob's house and felt him wrap his arms around my waist "I'm so happy that you're back" Jacob said as he kissed my neck "I felt like I was losing my damn mind without you"
I turned around to face Jacob and gave him a peck on the lips.
"Yeah...I didn't realize how much I missed you until I saw you in the tree." Jacob laughed and gave me a hug "Promise me that we'll never do something stupid like that ever again..." I said hugging Jacob tighter
"I promise..."

The End.