The Baby (Joseph Seed X Reader)

I took one last drink if my water before seeing the glass on the table.
"Does Joseph know about the baby?" I looked down and shook my head
"No he doesn't..."
I raised my head back up to look at her "I just don't know how to tell him" Faith put her hand on my shoulder and smiled
"It's okay (y/n)" she shrugged "I mean... It's not like you're not married to him, you can tell him anything" I nodded my head and let out a sigh "I know....It's just that we haven't even really spoke to each other about having children"
Faith got up from her chair and turned to me "You should probably tell him before he finds you throwing up in the morning"
I laugh a bit while standing up "Yeah... You're right. I'll try and tell him tonight" I say as Faith and I walk to the door "Don't stress yourself about it, you can do it" I smile
"Thank you Faith" she gave me a hug "I would do anything for you (y/n)..." I wave goodbye to her when I get into my car.

  ~Time Skip~

I'm sitting on the couch when Joseph walks into the house.
I smile and give him a kiss, I look up at him confused "What's wrong Joseph?" I say putting my hand on his cheek.
Joseph let's out a sigh "Today was little more stressful then I had expected" I run a thumb over his cheek and give him a kiss
"Why don't we have dinner and afterwards I'll run a bath for you and we can talk about your day"
he let out another sigh and smiled "A bath really sounds nice right now" I smile up at him "Okay, what do we want for dinner?"

   ~Time  Skip~

After dinner I go upstairs and turn the water in for Joseph bath, I put a hand on my stomach and remember that I need to tell him about our baby.
After the water is ready I call for Joseph.
When he gets in the water and starts talking my mind starts to drift away thinking about when I should tell him "(y/n)?" Joseph says after a few minutes. I shake my head "I'm sorry Joseph...What was that last part?" He sighs and smiles at me "It's okay, it wasn't really that important"
I sit down on the side of the tub and start washing Joseph's hair and he starts talking again.
After a few minutes I interrupt him "Joseph?" He turns his head to look at me "yes, (y/n)?" I take a deep breath "Joseph... I'm pregnant" I look at him and he looks shocked
"Y-you're pregnant?"
I shake my head yes "How long have you known?" I closed my eyes for a second while thinking
"hmm... About two weeks, but it feels like it's been forever" Joseph looked like he had realized something "what am I doing? You should be the one taking a bath!"
Joseph gets out of the tub and wraps a towel around his waist and turns to me "you've probably been stressed about having to tell me and I just walk into the house and start talking your ear off about my problems!"
I let out a laugh and stand up "Joseph it's fine, I don't need a bath"
he walks over and puts both of his hands on my shoulders
"from now on I'll do the cleaning and cooking, you just sit back and relax" he says, walking me to our bedroom "now you lay down and I'll go do the dishes" I raise my eyebrow at him "Joseph, you're still in a towel"
he looks down at himself for a second and goes to the dresser and gets some pajama pants for himself and turns to me "Just lay down (y/n), I can handle it" he walks over to me and gives me a kiss "I love you (y/n)" I smile
"I love you too" I watch Joseph as we walks down the stairs and lay down on the bed, slowly drifting off to sleep.

    The End.

(Authors Note)

I am thinking about doing a part two with this one, tell me what you think. :)