Surprise Dinner (Faith X Child Reader)

(Requested By)

@Joseph_seed

"Mama!" I call out while running up to Mother "Yes, (y/n)" Mama says to me kneeling down to my eye level "Can we go see Uncle Joseph today?" Mama smiled and picked me up "Of course we can, We can go surprise him for dinner" I giggled joyfully at Mama's idea "Can I take my Teddy with us?" Mama sat me down in front of a mirror and started brushing my hair "Yes Honey, you can take your Teddy"

  ~Time Skip~

Mama held my hand as we approached Uncle Joseph's house. Mama Knocked on the door and we could hear footsteps approaching the door, I giggled as Uncle Joseph opened the door "Hey Faith!" Uncle Joseph said giving Mama a hug and kneeled down to me "And who is this that you brought with you?" I giggled excited to see my Uncle. "Uncle Joseph! You know who I am" Uncle Joseph shook my head "No (Y/n) I wasn't taking about you" he pointed at my Teddy "I was talking about that handsome fellow" I laughed again and gave Uncle Joseph hug and he picked me up. "So what brings the two of you here?" Uncle Joseph says to Mama while leading us into the house "(Y/n) wanted to surprise you and have dinner together" Joseph smiled and sat me down "Well you're right on time, I was just finishing making food"

~Later That Night~

I sat on the couch listening to Mama talking. I yawned "Are you tired little one?" Uncle Joseph said looking over at me. I shook my head "No, Uncle Joseph..." I yawned again making Mama and Uncle Joseph laugh "What time is it anyway?" Mama said looking over at Uncle Joseph, and he looked at his watch "Oh...it's almost midnight" Mama gasped "Is it really? I didn't think that we've been here that long" Uncle Joseph came over and sat next to me "Well no wonder you keep yawning" Mama stood up "I guess we should head home now..." Uncle Joseph stood up as well "I can carry (Y/n) out for you" Mama nodded her head "Okay" Uncle Joseph picked me up, I layed my head on his shoulder wrapping my arms around his neck. "You two be safe okay" Uncle Joseph said putting the seatbelt around me "We will Joseph, you be safe too" Mama said to him before she started the car and drove away. I looked out the window and waved at Uncle Joseph and he waved back. When we got home Mama carried me into the house "Mama?" I said looking up at her "yes (Y/n)?" Mama said as she closed the door "Can I sleep in your bed tonight?" Mama smiled "Of course you can sweetie" Mama grabbed my hand and walked me to her room.

    The End.